Saracens sign Ibuanopke from Harlequins
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Prop to join Sarries from Quins in the summer
Saracens have signed prop Josh Ibuanopke from Gallagher Premiership rivals Harlequins ahead of the new season.
The 23-year-old will make the switch across London in the summer to bolster the Allianz Park outfit’s pack.
Originally a number eight, Ibuanopke joined Quins from Dulwich College in 2014 after helping his school win the national cup in three successive seasons.
The prop made his Premiership debut for Harlequins earlier this term, but is now looking forward to continuing his development with Sarries in north London.
You may also want to watch:
“Saracens have a history of developing young players and I’m excited to see how far my game can develop with them,” he said.
“I know a few of the players at the club and they’ve spoken about the tight-knit nature of the squad.”
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 3 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 4 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 5 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 6 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 7 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 8 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
Director of Rugby Mark McCall said: “We are excited to have signed a player of Josh’s potential and look forward to working with him at Saracens.”