Saracens sign Ibuanopke from Harlequins
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Prop to join Sarries from Quins in the summer
Saracens have signed prop Josh Ibuanopke from Gallagher Premiership rivals Harlequins ahead of the new season.
The 23-year-old will make the switch across London in the summer to bolster the Allianz Park outfit’s pack.
Originally a number eight, Ibuanopke joined Quins from Dulwich College in 2014 after helping his school win the national cup in three successive seasons.
The prop made his Premiership debut for Harlequins earlier this term, but is now looking forward to continuing his development with Sarries in north London.
You may also want to watch:
“Saracens have a history of developing young players and I’m excited to see how far my game can develop with them,” he said.
“I know a few of the players at the club and they’ve spoken about the tight-knit nature of the squad.”
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 5 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 10 Crouch End drugs raid sees 'cannabis plants and equipment seized'
Director of Rugby Mark McCall said: “We are excited to have signed a player of Josh’s potential and look forward to working with him at Saracens.”