Saracens sign Ibuanopke from Harlequins
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Prop to join Sarries from Quins in the summer
Saracens have signed prop Josh Ibuanopke from Gallagher Premiership rivals Harlequins ahead of the new season.
The 23-year-old will make the switch across London in the summer to bolster the Allianz Park outfit’s pack.
Originally a number eight, Ibuanopke joined Quins from Dulwich College in 2014 after helping his school win the national cup in three successive seasons.
The prop made his Premiership debut for Harlequins earlier this term, but is now looking forward to continuing his development with Sarries in north London.
You may also want to watch:
“Saracens have a history of developing young players and I’m excited to see how far my game can develop with them,” he said.
“I know a few of the players at the club and they’ve spoken about the tight-knit nature of the squad.”
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 5 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 10 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
Director of Rugby Mark McCall said: “We are excited to have signed a player of Josh’s potential and look forward to working with him at Saracens.”