Saracens complete signings of Gray and Judge
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
North Londoners add to options in front row ahead of Gloucester clash
Saracens have bolstered their front row options with the signings of prop Christian Judge and hooker Joe Gray.
Judge has joined Sarries on a three-week loan deal from Greene King IPA Championship side Cornish Pirates, while former Harlequins forward Gray has signed a permanent deal until the end of the season.
Both could make their debuts for Mark McCall’s men in the Gallagher Premiership on Sunday when Gloucester visit Allianz Park.
As well as playing for the Pirates, the 25-year-old Judge has also turned out for Bedford Blues and Plymouth Albion, and will provide injury cover for Saracens.
You may also want to watch:
Gray, meanwhile, started the season with Northampton Saints after signing a short-term deal to cover injuries.
The 30-year-old, who has one cap for England, spent pre-season training with Sarries after being released by Harlequins in the summer.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 5 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Gravestone is a reminder that slavery left its mark in north London
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
Gray with challenge Jamie George and Chris Tolofua for a starting berth during his time with the north Londoners.