Saracens complete signings of Gray and Judge
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
North Londoners add to options in front row ahead of Gloucester clash
Saracens have bolstered their front row options with the signings of prop Christian Judge and hooker Joe Gray.
Judge has joined Sarries on a three-week loan deal from Greene King IPA Championship side Cornish Pirates, while former Harlequins forward Gray has signed a permanent deal until the end of the season.
Both could make their debuts for Mark McCall’s men in the Gallagher Premiership on Sunday when Gloucester visit Allianz Park.
As well as playing for the Pirates, the 25-year-old Judge has also turned out for Bedford Blues and Plymouth Albion, and will provide injury cover for Saracens.
You may also want to watch:
Gray, meanwhile, started the season with Northampton Saints after signing a short-term deal to cover injuries.
The 30-year-old, who has one cap for England, spent pre-season training with Sarries after being released by Harlequins in the summer.
- 1 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 2 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 3 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 8 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
Gray with challenge Jamie George and Chris Tolofua for a starting berth during his time with the north Londoners.