Saracens complete signings of Gray and Judge
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
North Londoners add to options in front row ahead of Gloucester clash
Saracens have bolstered their front row options with the signings of prop Christian Judge and hooker Joe Gray.
Judge has joined Sarries on a three-week loan deal from Greene King IPA Championship side Cornish Pirates, while former Harlequins forward Gray has signed a permanent deal until the end of the season.
Both could make their debuts for Mark McCall’s men in the Gallagher Premiership on Sunday when Gloucester visit Allianz Park.
As well as playing for the Pirates, the 25-year-old Judge has also turned out for Bedford Blues and Plymouth Albion, and will provide injury cover for Saracens.
You may also want to watch:
Gray, meanwhile, started the season with Northampton Saints after signing a short-term deal to cover injuries.
The 30-year-old, who has one cap for England, spent pre-season training with Sarries after being released by Harlequins in the summer.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
Gray with challenge Jamie George and Chris Tolofua for a starting berth during his time with the north Londoners.