Saracens complete signings of Gray and Judge
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
North Londoners add to options in front row ahead of Gloucester clash
Saracens have bolstered their front row options with the signings of prop Christian Judge and hooker Joe Gray.
Judge has joined Sarries on a three-week loan deal from Greene King IPA Championship side Cornish Pirates, while former Harlequins forward Gray has signed a permanent deal until the end of the season.
Both could make their debuts for Mark McCall’s men in the Gallagher Premiership on Sunday when Gloucester visit Allianz Park.
As well as playing for the Pirates, the 25-year-old Judge has also turned out for Bedford Blues and Plymouth Albion, and will provide injury cover for Saracens.
You may also want to watch:
Gray, meanwhile, started the season with Northampton Saints after signing a short-term deal to cover injuries.
The 30-year-old, who has one cap for England, spent pre-season training with Sarries after being released by Harlequins in the summer.
- 1 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 6 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 10 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
Gray with challenge Jamie George and Chris Tolofua for a starting berth during his time with the north Londoners.