Tottenham Hotspur Women confirm two rearranged fixtures
- Credit: PA
Two of Tottenham Hotspur's Women's Super League fixtures have been rearranged the club have confirmed.
The Everton fixture that was postponed last month due to a frozen pitch will now be played at the Hive on Sunday, February 28 with a 2pm kick off time.
The last time Spurs met the Toffees in the Women's Super League was on the September, 13 as Everton claimed the points with a goal from Izzy Christiansen
Meanwhile the fixture against Reading away from home has been moved from Wednesday, March 14 and will now take place three days earlier on Sunday, March 14 at the Madejski Stadium.
The match will kick off at 12.30pm the last time the sides clashed was on the 7th of November as it ended all square in a 1-1 draw with Ashleigh Neville cancelling out a Brooke Chaplen strike to earn a point for the Lilywhites.
You may also want to watch:
Tottenham are in action next on Saturday (February 6th) away at Aston Villa as Rehanne Skinner’s sit 7th in the table.
Both games will be broadcast live on the FA Player.
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 5 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 6 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 7 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 8 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 9 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 10 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead