Tottenham Hotspur Women confirm two rearranged fixtures
- Credit: PA
Two of Tottenham Hotspur's Women's Super League fixtures have been rearranged the club have confirmed.
The Everton fixture that was postponed last month due to a frozen pitch will now be played at the Hive on Sunday, February 28 with a 2pm kick off time.
The last time Spurs met the Toffees in the Women's Super League was on the September, 13 as Everton claimed the points with a goal from Izzy Christiansen
Meanwhile the fixture against Reading away from home has been moved from Wednesday, March 14 and will now take place three days earlier on Sunday, March 14 at the Madejski Stadium.
The match will kick off at 12.30pm the last time the sides clashed was on the 7th of November as it ended all square in a 1-1 draw with Ashleigh Neville cancelling out a Brooke Chaplen strike to earn a point for the Lilywhites.
You may also want to watch:
Tottenham are in action next on Saturday (February 6th) away at Aston Villa as Rehanne Skinner’s sit 7th in the table.
Both games will be broadcast live on the FA Player.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 3 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 6 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 7 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 8 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 9 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 10 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up