Loizou says FA Cup clash has come at wrong time for Haringey Borough
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough boss Tom Loizou believes this Saturday’s FA Cup tie at home to Cray Wanderers has come at the wrong time for his team.
Rakim Richards, Coby Rowe and Lionel Stone are among those currently unavailable to Loizou, who has been left with just one fit central defender in Scott Mitchell.
Borough go into the game against Cray off the back of two straight defeats against Bognor Regis Town and Kingstonian but beat Staines Town 5-0 in the last round of the FA Cup.
The two sides have already met in the Isthmian League Premier Division this season, playing out a 1-1 draw in September.
Loizou said: "I'm not looking forward to playing with so many players injured.
You may also want to watch:
"It's come at the wrong time for us.
"We just have to go out there and play. There's no excuses, it's just come at the wrong time.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 4 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 5 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 6 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 7 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
"It is what it is. It will be very tough."