Loizou says FA Cup clash has come at wrong time for Haringey Borough
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough boss Tom Loizou believes this Saturday’s FA Cup tie at home to Cray Wanderers has come at the wrong time for his team.
Rakim Richards, Coby Rowe and Lionel Stone are among those currently unavailable to Loizou, who has been left with just one fit central defender in Scott Mitchell.
Borough go into the game against Cray off the back of two straight defeats against Bognor Regis Town and Kingstonian but beat Staines Town 5-0 in the last round of the FA Cup.
The two sides have already met in the Isthmian League Premier Division this season, playing out a 1-1 draw in September.
Loizou said: "I'm not looking forward to playing with so many players injured.
You may also want to watch:
"It's come at the wrong time for us.
"We just have to go out there and play. There's no excuses, it's just come at the wrong time.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Camden men jailed for rape of teenager targeted by Tube station
"It is what it is. It will be very tough."