UCS Old Boys back in league action at Thamesians
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys were without a league game last weekend
UCS Old Boys head for Thamesians on Saturday as they return to action in Herts/Middlesex One.
Old Boys were without a league game last weekend owing to various county cup competitions taking place.
Two weeks, then, will have passed since UCS last took the pitch in league action prior to Saturday’s trip to Thamesians.
On their most recent league outing on November 17, Old Boys were beaten 13-6 on their trip to St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
That game was the second in a run of four successive away games for UCS, with the visit to Thamesians the third and a trip to Barnet Elizabethans on December 8 the fourth.
It has been a tough run for Old Boys, with their previous two away games having both ended in defeat.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 5 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 8 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
UCS will hope to put those losses behind them on Saturday as they bid to claim a success on the road at Thamesians.
And any success would be a welcome one as Old Boys look to climb the table.