UCS Old Boys back in league action at Thamesians
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys were without a league game last weekend
UCS Old Boys head for Thamesians on Saturday as they return to action in Herts/Middlesex One.
Old Boys were without a league game last weekend owing to various county cup competitions taking place.
Two weeks, then, will have passed since UCS last took the pitch in league action prior to Saturday’s trip to Thamesians.
On their most recent league outing on November 17, Old Boys were beaten 13-6 on their trip to St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
That game was the second in a run of four successive away games for UCS, with the visit to Thamesians the third and a trip to Barnet Elizabethans on December 8 the fourth.
It has been a tough run for Old Boys, with their previous two away games having both ended in defeat.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 3 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 7 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 8 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 9 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 10 Thunder and lightning could return to London on Monday
UCS will hope to put those losses behind them on Saturday as they bid to claim a success on the road at Thamesians.
And any success would be a welcome one as Old Boys look to climb the table.