UCS Old Boys back in league action at Thamesians
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys were without a league game last weekend
UCS Old Boys head for Thamesians on Saturday as they return to action in Herts/Middlesex One.
Old Boys were without a league game last weekend owing to various county cup competitions taking place.
Two weeks, then, will have passed since UCS last took the pitch in league action prior to Saturday’s trip to Thamesians.
On their most recent league outing on November 17, Old Boys were beaten 13-6 on their trip to St Albans.
That game was the second in a run of four successive away games for UCS, with the visit to Thamesians the third and a trip to Barnet Elizabethans on December 8 the fourth.
It has been a tough run for Old Boys, with their previous two away games having both ended in defeat.
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 4 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 5 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 6 The most expensive homes sold in Camden in November 2021
- 7 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 8 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 9 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'
- 10 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
UCS will hope to put those losses behind them on Saturday as they bid to claim a success on the road at Thamesians.
And any success would be a welcome one as Old Boys look to climb the table.