UCS Old Boys back in league action at Thamesians
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys were without a league game last weekend
UCS Old Boys head for Thamesians on Saturday as they return to action in Herts/Middlesex One.
Old Boys were without a league game last weekend owing to various county cup competitions taking place.
Two weeks, then, will have passed since UCS last took the pitch in league action prior to Saturday’s trip to Thamesians.
On their most recent league outing on November 17, Old Boys were beaten 13-6 on their trip to St Albans.
That game was the second in a run of four successive away games for UCS, with the visit to Thamesians the third and a trip to Barnet Elizabethans on December 8 the fourth.
It has been a tough run for Old Boys, with their previous two away games having both ended in defeat.
- 1 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 2 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 3 Police called to 'youth with knife trying to climb school gates'
- 4 The Rolling Stones prove rock ‘n’ roll is alive and kicking at Hyde Park
- 5 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
- 6 Night-time fishing suspended at Vale of Health following 'antisocial behaviour'
- 7 Camden watchmaker launches crowdfunding campaign
- 8 In pictures: Wacky racers descend on Alexandra Palace for soapbox challenge
- 9 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 10 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
UCS will hope to put those losses behind them on Saturday as they bid to claim a success on the road at Thamesians.
And any success would be a welcome one as Old Boys look to climb the table.