UCS Old Boys back in league action at Thamesians
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys were without a league game last weekend
UCS Old Boys head for Thamesians on Saturday as they return to action in Herts/Middlesex One.
Old Boys were without a league game last weekend owing to various county cup competitions taking place.
Two weeks, then, will have passed since UCS last took the pitch in league action prior to Saturday’s trip to Thamesians.
On their most recent league outing on November 17, Old Boys were beaten 13-6 on their trip to St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
That game was the second in a run of four successive away games for UCS, with the visit to Thamesians the third and a trip to Barnet Elizabethans on December 8 the fourth.
It has been a tough run for Old Boys, with their previous two away games having both ended in defeat.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music event for 'healthy hedonists'
- 5 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
- 6 Planning application nears for Murphy's Yard redevelopment
- 7 Driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police - Porsche seized
- 8 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 9 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 10 Mikel Arteta must trust Gabriel Martinelli against Villarreal
UCS will hope to put those losses behind them on Saturday as they bid to claim a success on the road at Thamesians.
And any success would be a welcome one as Old Boys look to climb the table.