Squash: Cumberland LTC host Middlesex Closed Tournament for first time
- Credit: Archant
CLub hosted prestigious event last weekend
Cumberland Lawn Tennis Club (LTC) played host to the Middlesex Closed Squash Tournament for the first time in the club’s history.
Across last weekend, the best squash talents drawn from across Middlesex descended on the prestigious venue in Alvanley Gardens.
The tournament took place on the two new courts that had recently been installed at the Cumberland LTC.
Participants were also able to make the most of the fine facilities on offer at the Cumberland LTC.
You may also want to watch:
In addition, those taking part were offered complimentary snacks, as well as a Cumberland LTC goody bag at the prize-giving ceremony.
There was home success for Cumberland LTC to cheer at the Middlesex Closed Squad Tournament, with Anthony Rogal being crowned county champion.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
“We would be delighted to host the competition again next year,” said Cumberland LTC squash chairman Nick Dart.
After a successful first year hosting the event, there is no reason why it cannot return to Cumberland LTC in the future.