Six Nations: Saracens six start for England in Scotland
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
England head coach Eddie Jones has named six Saracens in his starting XV for the Six Nations clash with Scotland at Murrayfield on Saturday.
Mako Vunipola and Jamie George are named in the front row, with George Kruis and Maro Itoje selected in the second row.
Captain Owen Farrell will play at fly-half, as Elliot Daly continues on the win and uncapped Ben Earl is included among the finishers in the 23-man squad.
Jones said: "Preparation this week has been great. We have sought to address the issues from the France game and have had a really good and sharp preparation for Scotland.
"Scotland are a dangerous side. They like to play with a lot of width and with a lot of flow and tempo in their game. We want to make sure we dominate the gain line.
You may also want to watch:
"Their win record against England at Murrayfield is substantially higher than their overall record against us, so we have to recognise they are a dangerous beast and we have to be at our best to beat them."
England: Furbank, May, Joseph, Farrell, Daly, Ford, Heinz; Vunipola, George, Sinckler, Itoje, Kruis, Ludlam, Underhill, Curry. Finishers: Dunn, Genge, Stuart, Launchbury, Lawes, Earl, Youngs, Devoto.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 10 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17