Six Nations: Saracens six start for England in Scotland
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
England head coach Eddie Jones has named six Saracens in his starting XV for the Six Nations clash with Scotland at Murrayfield on Saturday.
Mako Vunipola and Jamie George are named in the front row, with George Kruis and Maro Itoje selected in the second row.
Captain Owen Farrell will play at fly-half, as Elliot Daly continues on the win and uncapped Ben Earl is included among the finishers in the 23-man squad.
Jones said: "Preparation this week has been great. We have sought to address the issues from the France game and have had a really good and sharp preparation for Scotland.
"Scotland are a dangerous side. They like to play with a lot of width and with a lot of flow and tempo in their game. We want to make sure we dominate the gain line.
You may also want to watch:
"Their win record against England at Murrayfield is substantially higher than their overall record against us, so we have to recognise they are a dangerous beast and we have to be at our best to beat them."
England: Furbank, May, Joseph, Farrell, Daly, Ford, Heinz; Vunipola, George, Sinckler, Itoje, Kruis, Ludlam, Underhill, Curry. Finishers: Dunn, Genge, Stuart, Launchbury, Lawes, Earl, Youngs, Devoto.
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 8 Huge summer window awaits Daniel Levy at Tottenham Hotspur
- 9 Singing in a choir can 'change the world and boost mental health'
- 10 Crouch End continue unbeaten start with win at Hampstead