Saracens sign Wales scrum-half Aled Davies
- Credit: PA
Wales scrum-half Aled Davies is joining Saracens ahead of their Championship campaign.
The 27-year-old, who has won 20 caps for his country, is leaving the Ospreys to sign a three-year deal at Allianz Park.
Davies played for Scarlets before joining the Ospreys in 2018 and was part of the Welsh squad at last year’s Rugby World Cup.
“It’s a great opportunity for me at a massive club,” he said. “It’s a massive honour to come here and I can’t wait to get started.
“It seems like there is a good team and family ethos around the club which is very attractive for me and my family.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m looking forward to putting my stamp on things and making an impact, hopefully.”
Saracens were relegated from the Premiership for salary cap breaches.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 6 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 7 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 10 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17