Saracens to start Premiership Rugby Cup campaign at home to Leicester
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Sarries in Pool Two along with Tigers, Sale Sharks and Worcester Warriors
Saracens will open their Premiership Rugby Cup campaign at home to Leicester Tigers on October 27.
Mark McCall’s men were drawn in Pool Two for the new domestic cup competition, along with Tigers, Sale Sharks and Worcester Warriors.
And it is at home to Leicester that Saracens will start, with the match at Allianz Park to be shown live on BT Sport with kick-off at 3pm.
Sarries will then hit the road on November 2 as they make the long trip to Sale for an 8pm kick-off.
You may also want to watch:
On November 11, the north Londoners return home to entertain Warriors in another game that will start at 3pm.
The new domestic cup competition also sees a ‘Derby Day’ game against a local rival from another pair, with Sarries paired with fellow Londoners Harlequins.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 4 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 7 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 10 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
McCall’s men will make the trip to their capital rivals’ Twickenham Stoop ground on January 26 with kick-off at 3pm.