Saracens to start Premiership Rugby Cup campaign at home to Leicester
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Sarries in Pool Two along with Tigers, Sale Sharks and Worcester Warriors
Saracens will open their Premiership Rugby Cup campaign at home to Leicester Tigers on October 27.
Mark McCall’s men were drawn in Pool Two for the new domestic cup competition, along with Tigers, Sale Sharks and Worcester Warriors.
And it is at home to Leicester that Saracens will start, with the match at Allianz Park to be shown live on BT Sport with kick-off at 3pm.
Sarries will then hit the road on November 2 as they make the long trip to Sale for an 8pm kick-off.
You may also want to watch:
On November 11, the north Londoners return home to entertain Warriors in another game that will start at 3pm.
The new domestic cup competition also sees a ‘Derby Day’ game against a local rival from another pair, with Sarries paired with fellow Londoners Harlequins.
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Late-night kidnap arrest after police search park
- 3 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 4 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 5 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 6 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 7 'We can't afford it': Camden foodbank prepares for spike in demand
- 8 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 9 'Potential for something remarkable'? Residents on O2 Centre redevelopment
- 10 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
McCall’s men will make the trip to their capital rivals’ Twickenham Stoop ground on January 26 with kick-off at 3pm.