Saracens to start Premiership Rugby Cup campaign at home to Leicester
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Sarries in Pool Two along with Tigers, Sale Sharks and Worcester Warriors
Saracens will open their Premiership Rugby Cup campaign at home to Leicester Tigers on October 27.
Mark McCall’s men were drawn in Pool Two for the new domestic cup competition, along with Tigers, Sale Sharks and Worcester Warriors.
And it is at home to Leicester that Saracens will start, with the match at Allianz Park to be shown live on BT Sport with kick-off at 3pm.
Sarries will then hit the road on November 2 as they make the long trip to Sale for an 8pm kick-off.
On November 11, the north Londoners return home to entertain Warriors in another game that will start at 3pm.
The new domestic cup competition also sees a ‘Derby Day’ game against a local rival from another pair, with Sarries paired with fellow Londoners Harlequins.
- 1 Arsenal prove point in raid at Palace
- 2 War veteran tackled suspected thief in Hampstead – and then 'got the sack'
- 3 Historic images of Londoners enjoying the Heath go on show
- 4 Artist hides visual clues in TV thriller's title sequence
- 5 'Bus cuts would disproportionately affect poor and disabled people'
- 6 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 7 MP backs Liz Truss's position on LGBT+ issues in leadership race
- 8 Eight people arrested in London and Kent over fatal shooting
- 9 'Conte's flying wing-backs start the Spurs season on a high'
- 10 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
McCall’s men will make the trip to their capital rivals’ Twickenham Stoop ground on January 26 with kick-off at 3pm.