Saracens to start Premiership Rugby Cup campaign at home to Leicester
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Sarries in Pool Two along with Tigers, Sale Sharks and Worcester Warriors
Saracens will open their Premiership Rugby Cup campaign at home to Leicester Tigers on October 27.
Mark McCall’s men were drawn in Pool Two for the new domestic cup competition, along with Tigers, Sale Sharks and Worcester Warriors.
And it is at home to Leicester that Saracens will start, with the match at Allianz Park to be shown live on BT Sport with kick-off at 3pm.
Sarries will then hit the road on November 2 as they make the long trip to Sale for an 8pm kick-off.
You may also want to watch:
On November 11, the north Londoners return home to entertain Warriors in another game that will start at 3pm.
The new domestic cup competition also sees a ‘Derby Day’ game against a local rival from another pair, with Sarries paired with fellow Londoners Harlequins.
- 1 Hampstead Heath 150: Swimmers celebrate a ‘breathtaking paradise’
- 2 Paedophile jailed for taking 'indecent photos' of a child
- 3 Cyclist brings Everest to Highgate in charity challenge
- 4 Police appeal after shih-tzu mauled by dog in Regent's Park
- 5 Nightmare continues at Tottenham in managerial search
- 6 Woman killed in Camden car crash
- 7 Camden man leaps from dock and flees court after being handed jail term
- 8 Old Haverstock Hill NatWest to become a Nisa
- 9 Campaign to protect 'century-old' lime tree in Highgate
- 10 Three recipes with strawberries
McCall’s men will make the trip to their capital rivals’ Twickenham Stoop ground on January 26 with kick-off at 3pm.