Saracens Women set for crunch meeting with Harlequins
- Credit: The RFU Collection via Getty Ima
Sunday’s showpiece event in Northampton is repeat of last year’s final which north Londoners won
Saracens Women will hope to complete a successful defence of their Tyrrells Premer 15s title when they meet Harlequins Ladies in the final on Saturday.
This year’s showpiece event at Franklin’s Gardens in Northampton is a repeat of last year’s final which the north Londoners won 24-20.
Sarries finished the regular season at the top of the standings having lost just once all season, with Quins coming second.
The two best teams in the country are set to do battle again this weekend and another close-fought contest is expected.
You may also want to watch:
In addition to a potentially enthralling game, there will also be an array of half-time entertainment on offer for those in attendance.
There will be a chance to win exciting prizes and catch some delicious freebies from sponsors Tyrrells, including a half-time shower of crisps.
Tickets for the final remain on sale from eticketing.co.uk/rfu and are priced at £10 for adults, while children under 16 go free.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'