Saracens to discover opening-day opponents
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Fixtures for this season’s Gallagher Premiership will be released at 11am on Friday
Saracens will find out who they will begin their Gallagher Premiership title defence against when the fixtures are released on Friday.
The fixtures for the upcoming league season will be released at 11am on Friday, with the opening round of matches taking place on the weekend of August 31 to September 2.
The Allianz Park outfit start the new campaign as reigning champions after defeating Exeter Chiefs 27-10 in the play-off final at Twickenham Stadium in May.
And Mark McCall’s men will hope for a favourable game on the opening day of the season to get their defence off to a winning start.
You may also want to watch:
Fans of the north London club will also be on the lookout for the games against top-flight new boys Bristol Bears, who won the Greene King IPA Championship last term.
Sarries began last season with a 55-24 demolition of rivals Northampton Saints at Twickenham Stadium as part of the London Double Header, with Sean Maitland scoring a first-half hat-trick of tries.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 5 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 6 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 7 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 8 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 9 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 10 Top producer gives hit making masterclass