Saracens discover Heineken European Champions Cup pool opponents
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Sarries in Pool Three, along with Glasgow Warriors, Lyon OU and Cardiff Blues
Saracens have been drawn in Pool Three of next season’s Heineken European Champions Cup, along with Glasgow Warriors, Lyon OU and Cardiff Blues.
The draw took place in the Swiss city of Lausanne on Wednesday afternoon, with Sarries having been among the top seeds by virtue of winning the Gallagher Premiership last term.
Having been drawn in Pool Three, the north Londoners will come up against two Pro14 sides in Glasgow and Cardiff, while Lyon ply their trade in the French Top14.
Saracens last took on Warriors in the quarter-finals of the 2016-17 European Champions Cup, winning 38-13 at Allianz Park.
You may also want to watch:
Mark McCall’s men will hope to record more victories over their Scottish rivals this time around, with the sides set to meet twice in the group phase.
In last season’s Champions Cup, the north Londoners were beaten 30-19 in the quarter-finals by eventual winners Leinster.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 9 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
The fixtures for this year’s Champions Cup pool stage will be announced at a later date.