Saracens discover Heineken European Champions Cup pool opponents
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Sarries in Pool Three, along with Glasgow Warriors, Lyon OU and Cardiff Blues
Saracens have been drawn in Pool Three of next season’s Heineken European Champions Cup, along with Glasgow Warriors, Lyon OU and Cardiff Blues.
The draw took place in the Swiss city of Lausanne on Wednesday afternoon, with Sarries having been among the top seeds by virtue of winning the Gallagher Premiership last term.
Having been drawn in Pool Three, the north Londoners will come up against two Pro14 sides in Glasgow and Cardiff, while Lyon ply their trade in the French Top14.
Saracens last took on Warriors in the quarter-finals of the 2016-17 European Champions Cup, winning 38-13 at Allianz Park.
You may also want to watch:
Mark McCall’s men will hope to record more victories over their Scottish rivals this time around, with the sides set to meet twice in the group phase.
In last season’s Champions Cup, the north Londoners were beaten 30-19 in the quarter-finals by eventual winners Leinster.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music event for 'healthy hedonists'
- 5 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
- 6 Driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police - Porsche seized
- 7 Planning application nears for Murphy's Yard redevelopment
- 8 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 9 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 10 Mikel Arteta must trust Gabriel Martinelli against Villarreal
The fixtures for this year’s Champions Cup pool stage will be announced at a later date.