Saracens lock Day joins San Diego Legion
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Saracens lock Dom Day has joined Major League Rugby side San Diego Legion for a new challenge.
The 33-year-old made 32 appearances for the men in black during a two-year spell at Allianz Park, surpassing 100 Gallagher Premiership matches in May.
He was an influential figure for the club's young talent and provided vital experience in Storm's run to the 2018/19 Premiership Rugby Shield title.
Off the field, with help from Saracens and the RPA, Day co-founded fourfive CBD alongside fellow second row George Kruis - a brand helping athletes maintain an active lifestyle.
"It's been an amazing two years," Day said
You may also want to watch:
"I've met a lot of really good people and have been a part of a team which has won four trophies since I've been here.
"It's been more than I could ever have asked for. Saracens are a massive club and pride themselves on winning things."
- 1 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 2 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 5 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report