Saracens lock Day joins San Diego Legion
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Saracens lock Dom Day has joined Major League Rugby side San Diego Legion for a new challenge.
The 33-year-old made 32 appearances for the men in black during a two-year spell at Allianz Park, surpassing 100 Gallagher Premiership matches in May.
He was an influential figure for the club's young talent and provided vital experience in Storm's run to the 2018/19 Premiership Rugby Shield title.
Off the field, with help from Saracens and the RPA, Day co-founded fourfive CBD alongside fellow second row George Kruis - a brand helping athletes maintain an active lifestyle.
"It's been an amazing two years," Day said
You may also want to watch:
"I've met a lot of really good people and have been a part of a team which has won four trophies since I've been here.
"It's been more than I could ever have asked for. Saracens are a massive club and pride themselves on winning things."
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 5 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 6 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 9 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 10 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown