Saracens lock Day joins San Diego Legion
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Saracens lock Dom Day has joined Major League Rugby side San Diego Legion for a new challenge.
The 33-year-old made 32 appearances for the men in black during a two-year spell at Allianz Park, surpassing 100 Gallagher Premiership matches in May.
He was an influential figure for the club's young talent and provided vital experience in Storm's run to the 2018/19 Premiership Rugby Shield title.
Off the field, with help from Saracens and the RPA, Day co-founded fourfive CBD alongside fellow second row George Kruis - a brand helping athletes maintain an active lifestyle.
"It's been an amazing two years," Day said
You may also want to watch:
"I've met a lot of really good people and have been a part of a team which has won four trophies since I've been here.
"It's been more than I could ever have asked for. Saracens are a massive club and pride themselves on winning things."
- 1 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 2 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 3 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 5 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 6 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 7 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 8 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United