Allianz Park to host women’s international Test
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
England to play United States at Saracens’ home ground on November 9
Saracens’ home ground, Allianz Park, will play host to women’s international Test rugby on November 9 when England host the United States.
The Red Roses will kick off their autumn campaign against a US side who are currently ranked fourth in the world.
The game against Eagles will kick-off at 7.45pm on November 9, with tickets still on sale for the game at Allianz Park.
While the game will see England get their Autumn Internationals underway, the match will also be of special significance to Katy Daley-McLean.
You may also want to watch:
The fly-half is set to earn her 100th cap for her country against the Eagles on November 9.
Since making her debut in 2007, the 32-year-old has gone on to become a key member of the England squad, leading the team to the World Cup in 2014.
Tickets for the match between England and the United at Allianz Park on November 9 can be purchased by visiting englandrugby.com/news/red-roses-2018-quilter-internationals-confirmed.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 5 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 8 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub