Allianz Park to host women’s international Test
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
England to play United States at Saracens’ home ground on November 9
Saracens’ home ground, Allianz Park, will play host to women’s international Test rugby on November 9 when England host the United States.
The Red Roses will kick off their autumn campaign against a US side who are currently ranked fourth in the world.
The game against Eagles will kick-off at 7.45pm on November 9, with tickets still on sale for the game at Allianz Park.
While the game will see England get their Autumn Internationals underway, the match will also be of special significance to Katy Daley-McLean.
You may also want to watch:
The fly-half is set to earn her 100th cap for her country against the Eagles on November 9.
Since making her debut in 2007, the 32-year-old has gone on to become a key member of the England squad, leading the team to the World Cup in 2014.
Tickets for the match between England and the United at Allianz Park on November 9 can be purchased by visiting englandrugby.com/news/red-roses-2018-quilter-internationals-confirmed.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 3 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 7 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 8 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 9 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 10 Thunder and lightning could return to London on Monday