Allianz Park to host women’s international Test
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
England to play United States at Saracens’ home ground on November 9
Saracens’ home ground, Allianz Park, will play host to women’s international Test rugby on November 9 when England host the United States.
The Red Roses will kick off their autumn campaign against a US side who are currently ranked fourth in the world.
The game against Eagles will kick-off at 7.45pm on November 9, with tickets still on sale for the game at Allianz Park.
While the game will see England get their Autumn Internationals underway, the match will also be of special significance to Katy Daley-McLean.
You may also want to watch:
The fly-half is set to earn her 100th cap for her country against the Eagles on November 9.
Since making her debut in 2007, the 32-year-old has gone on to become a key member of the England squad, leading the team to the World Cup in 2014.
Tickets for the match between England and the United at Allianz Park on November 9 can be purchased by visiting englandrugby.com/news/red-roses-2018-quilter-internationals-confirmed.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music event for 'healthy hedonists'
- 5 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
- 6 Planning application nears for Murphy's Yard redevelopment
- 7 Driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police - Porsche seized
- 8 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 9 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 10 Mikel Arteta must trust Gabriel Martinelli against Villarreal