Allianz Park to host women’s international Test
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
England to play United States at Saracens’ home ground on November 9
Saracens’ home ground, Allianz Park, will play host to women’s international Test rugby on November 9 when England host the United States.
The Red Roses will kick off their autumn campaign against a US side who are currently ranked fourth in the world.
The game against Eagles will kick-off at 7.45pm on November 9, with tickets still on sale for the game at Allianz Park.
While the game will see England get their Autumn Internationals underway, the match will also be of special significance to Katy Daley-McLean.
You may also want to watch:
The fly-half is set to earn her 100th cap for her country against the Eagles on November 9.
Since making her debut in 2007, the 32-year-old has gone on to become a key member of the England squad, leading the team to the World Cup in 2014.
Tickets for the match between England and the United at Allianz Park on November 9 can be purchased by visiting englandrugby.com/news/red-roses-2018-quilter-internationals-confirmed.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 7 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned