Saracens have trio set to start for England U20s in Six Nations
PUBLISHED: 09:36 23 February 2017 | UPDATED: 09:36 23 February 2017
Saracens will have a trio of representatives as a much-changed England U20s look to continue their perfect start to the Six Nations.
Nick Isiekwe, Jack Nay and Dominic Morris will be part of a starting XV against Italy that shows eight changes from the side that beat Wales last time out.
Nay is one of those changes as is Morris who will get his third cap for the U20s
Harlequins winger Sam-Aspland-Robinson also comes in and there is a first start for Jamie Blamire, Josh Caulfield, Ben Curry, Ciaran Knight and Alex Mitchell.
Zach Mercer will captain the team following Ben Earl’s knee injury which ruled him out of the tournament.
England sit top of the table after two rounds, with a 59-17 victory over France and a 37-21 success over Wales already in the bag.
The game at the Northern Echo Arena, home of Darlington Mowden Park and former home of Darlington FC, will kick-off at 7.45pm tomorrow (Friday).
England U20 team to face Italy U20:
15. Tom Parton (London Irish)
14. Sam Aspland-Robinson (Harlequins)
13. Dominic Morris (Saracens)
12. Max Wright (Yorkshire Carnegie)
11. Gabriel Ibitoye (Harlequins)
10. Jacob Umaga (Wasps)
9. Alex Mitchell (Northampton Saints)
1. Ollie Dawe (Bristol Rugby)
2. Jamie Blamire (Newcastle Falcons)
3. Ciaran Knight (Gloucester Rugby)
4. Josh Caulfield (Exeter Chiefs)
5. Nick Isiekwe (Saracens)
6. Jack Nay (Saracens)
7. Ben Curry (Sale Sharks)
8. Zach Mercer (Bath Rugby) captain
16. Henry Walker (Gloucester Rugby)
17. Alex Seville (Gloucester Rugby)
18. Marcus Street (Exeter Chiefs)
19. Max Davies (Newcastle Falcons)
20. Josh Bayliss (Bath Rugby)
21. Rory Brand (London Irish)
22. Marcus Smith (Harlequins)
23. Joe Cokanasiga (London Irish)
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Ham&High. Click the link in the orange box above for details.