Rugby Union: Uncapped Saracens trio named in England squad
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Nathan Earle, Alex Lozowski and Nick Isiekwe called up by Eddie Jones for Argentina tour
Saracens players Nathan Earle, Alex Lozowski and Nick Isiekwe have been named in the England squad to tour Argentina this summer.
The Sarries trio form part of a 31-man squad named by head coach Eddie Jones that will again be led by Northampton Saints hooker Dylan Hartley.
All three have yet to make their debut for England, though Lozowski has previously been named in the national training squad.
The Red Roses are scheduled to play Argentina twice on tour: in San Juan on June 10 and a week later in Santa Fe.
You may also want to watch:
The news comes less than a day after six Saracens players, including Owen Farrell and Maro Itoje, were named in the British & Irish Lions squad to tour New Zealand.
England squad, backs: Mike Brown (Harlequins, 60 caps), Danny Care (Harlequins, 71 caps), Joe Cokanasiga (London Irish, uncapped), Nathan Earle (Saracens, uncapped), George Ford (Bath Rugby, 35 caps), Piers Francis (Auckland Blues/Northampton Saints, uncapped), Sam James (Sale Sharks, uncapped), Alex Lozowski (Saracens, uncapped), Harry Mallinder (Northampton Saints, uncapped), Joe Marchant (Harlequins, uncapped), Jack Maunder (Exeter Chiefs, uncapped), Jonny May (Gloucester Rugby, 25 caps), Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs, four caps), Denny Solomona (Sale Sharks, uncapped).
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
Forwards: Will Collier (Harlequins, uncapped), Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs, four caps), Ben Curry (Sale Sharks, uncapped), Tom Curry (Sale Sharks, uncapped), Charlie Ewels (Bath Rugby, three caps), Ellis Genge (Leicester Tigers, one cap), Dylan Hartley (Northampton Saints, 84 caps), James Haskell (Wasps, 75 caps), Paul Hill (Northampton Saints, five caps), Nathan Hughes (Wasps, eight caps), Nick Isiekwe (Saracens, uncapped), Joe Launchbury (Wasps, 42 caps), Matt Mullan (Wasps, 15 caps), Chris Robshaw (Harlequins, 55 caps), Sam Underhill (Ospreys/Bath Rugby, uncapped), Harry Williams (Exeter Chiefs, uncapped), Tom Wood (Northampton Saints, 50 caps).