Rugby Union: UCS Old Boys seconds win Herts/Middlesex Merit Table Four Plate final
- Credit: Archant
UCS Old Boys seconds end season with silverware
UCS Old Boys’ seconds ended the season in style by winning the Herts/Middlesex Merit Table Four Plate.
Old Boys took on Hackney thirds in the final, but recorded a 26-3 win to claim the silverware.
Jake Blaisdell was in impressive scoring form for UCS in the victory, crossing for two tries in the final success.
Aaron Hamilton and Cameron Yousefian also crossed the whitewash in the triumph, while Jansen Vam Vuuren kicked three conversions.
You may also want to watch:
Sam Richardson took home man of the match honours for his display for Old Boys in the final against Hackney, helping his side triumph.
It was a memorable way for the UCS seconds to bring their season to a close by claiming the Herts/Middlesex Merit Table Four Plate.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 4 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 7 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 8 'Now we hope for the best' – independent traders in Muswell Hill
- 9 Tim Burton's former Primrose Hill home on the market for £20m
- 10 Porsche driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police
And the team will hope that success can spur them on to winning even more silverware next season.