Rugby Union: UCS Old Boys seconds win Herts/Middlesex Merit Table Four Plate final
- Credit: Archant
UCS Old Boys seconds end season with silverware
UCS Old Boys’ seconds ended the season in style by winning the Herts/Middlesex Merit Table Four Plate.
Old Boys took on Hackney thirds in the final, but recorded a 26-3 win to claim the silverware.
Jake Blaisdell was in impressive scoring form for UCS in the victory, crossing for two tries in the final success.
Aaron Hamilton and Cameron Yousefian also crossed the whitewash in the triumph, while Jansen Vam Vuuren kicked three conversions.
You may also want to watch:
Sam Richardson took home man of the match honours for his display for Old Boys in the final against Hackney, helping his side triumph.
It was a memorable way for the UCS seconds to bring their season to a close by claiming the Herts/Middlesex Merit Table Four Plate.
- 1 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 4 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 5 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
And the team will hope that success can spur them on to winning even more silverware next season.