Rugby Union: UCS Old Boys seconds win Herts/Middlesex Merit Table Four Plate final
- Credit: Archant
UCS Old Boys seconds end season with silverware
UCS Old Boys’ seconds ended the season in style by winning the Herts/Middlesex Merit Table Four Plate.
Old Boys took on Hackney thirds in the final, but recorded a 26-3 win to claim the silverware.
Jake Blaisdell was in impressive scoring form for UCS in the victory, crossing for two tries in the final success.
Aaron Hamilton and Cameron Yousefian also crossed the whitewash in the triumph, while Jansen Vam Vuuren kicked three conversions.
You may also want to watch:
Sam Richardson took home man of the match honours for his display for Old Boys in the final against Hackney, helping his side triumph.
It was a memorable way for the UCS seconds to bring their season to a close by claiming the Herts/Middlesex Merit Table Four Plate.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
And the team will hope that success can spur them on to winning even more silverware next season.