Rugby Union: UCS Old Boys seconds win Herts/Middlesex Merit Table Four Plate final
- Credit: Archant
UCS Old Boys seconds end season with silverware
UCS Old Boys’ seconds ended the season in style by winning the Herts/Middlesex Merit Table Four Plate.
Old Boys took on Hackney thirds in the final, but recorded a 26-3 win to claim the silverware.
Jake Blaisdell was in impressive scoring form for UCS in the victory, crossing for two tries in the final success.
Aaron Hamilton and Cameron Yousefian also crossed the whitewash in the triumph, while Jansen Vam Vuuren kicked three conversions.
You may also want to watch:
Sam Richardson took home man of the match honours for his display for Old Boys in the final against Hackney, helping his side triumph.
It was a memorable way for the UCS seconds to bring their season to a close by claiming the Herts/Middlesex Merit Table Four Plate.
- 1 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 9 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 10 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
And the team will hope that success can spur them on to winning even more silverware next season.