Rugby Union: Six Saracens players in England matchday squad for Six Nations clash with Wales
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
North Londoners well represented in England team for Saturday’s game
Saracens will again have three players in the starting XV for England against Wales in the Six Nations on Saturday after head coach Eddie Jones made just two changes.
Owen Farrell, Mako Vunipola and Maro Itoje have all retained their starting berths following last weekend’s 46-15 win in Italy.
The only two changes see Jonathan Joseph replace Ben Te’o at outside centre and Danny Care coming in for the injured Ben Youngs at scrum half.
Youngs’ injury has led to a recall to the bench for Richard Wigglesworth of Saracens, who last played a competitive game for England at the 2015 World Cup.
You may also want to watch:
Wigglesworth is joined among the replacements by fellow Saracens players Jamie George and George Kruis, all of whom will hope to feature against Wales.
England XV to face Wales: Brown; Watson, Joseph, Farrell, May; Ford, Care; Vunipola, Hartley, Cole, Launchbury, Itoje, Lawes, Robshaw, Simmonds.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 6 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 7 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 8 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 9 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 10 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
Replacements: George, Hepburn, Williams, Kruis, Underhill, Wigglesworth, Te’o, Nowell.