Rugby Union: Six Saracens players in England matchday squad for Six Nations clash with Wales
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
North Londoners well represented in England team for Saturday’s game
Saracens will again have three players in the starting XV for England against Wales in the Six Nations on Saturday after head coach Eddie Jones made just two changes.
Owen Farrell, Mako Vunipola and Maro Itoje have all retained their starting berths following last weekend’s 46-15 win in Italy.
The only two changes see Jonathan Joseph replace Ben Te’o at outside centre and Danny Care coming in for the injured Ben Youngs at scrum half.
Youngs’ injury has led to a recall to the bench for Richard Wigglesworth of Saracens, who last played a competitive game for England at the 2015 World Cup.
You may also want to watch:
Wigglesworth is joined among the replacements by fellow Saracens players Jamie George and George Kruis, all of whom will hope to feature against Wales.
England XV to face Wales: Brown; Watson, Joseph, Farrell, May; Ford, Care; Vunipola, Hartley, Cole, Launchbury, Itoje, Lawes, Robshaw, Simmonds.
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 5 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 10 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
Replacements: George, Hepburn, Williams, Kruis, Underhill, Wigglesworth, Te’o, Nowell.