Rugby Union: Six Saracens players in England matchday squad for Six Nations clash with Wales
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
North Londoners well represented in England team for Saturday’s game
Saracens will again have three players in the starting XV for England against Wales in the Six Nations on Saturday after head coach Eddie Jones made just two changes.
Owen Farrell, Mako Vunipola and Maro Itoje have all retained their starting berths following last weekend’s 46-15 win in Italy.
The only two changes see Jonathan Joseph replace Ben Te’o at outside centre and Danny Care coming in for the injured Ben Youngs at scrum half.
Youngs’ injury has led to a recall to the bench for Richard Wigglesworth of Saracens, who last played a competitive game for England at the 2015 World Cup.
You may also want to watch:
Wigglesworth is joined among the replacements by fellow Saracens players Jamie George and George Kruis, all of whom will hope to feature against Wales.
England XV to face Wales: Brown; Watson, Joseph, Farrell, May; Ford, Care; Vunipola, Hartley, Cole, Launchbury, Itoje, Lawes, Robshaw, Simmonds.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
Replacements: George, Hepburn, Williams, Kruis, Underhill, Wigglesworth, Te’o, Nowell.