Rugby Union: Six Saracens players in England matchday squad for Six Nations clash with Wales
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
North Londoners well represented in England team for Saturday’s game
Saracens will again have three players in the starting XV for England against Wales in the Six Nations on Saturday after head coach Eddie Jones made just two changes.
Owen Farrell, Mako Vunipola and Maro Itoje have all retained their starting berths following last weekend’s 46-15 win in Italy.
The only two changes see Jonathan Joseph replace Ben Te’o at outside centre and Danny Care coming in for the injured Ben Youngs at scrum half.
Youngs’ injury has led to a recall to the bench for Richard Wigglesworth of Saracens, who last played a competitive game for England at the 2015 World Cup.
You may also want to watch:
Wigglesworth is joined among the replacements by fellow Saracens players Jamie George and George Kruis, all of whom will hope to feature against Wales.
England XV to face Wales: Brown; Watson, Joseph, Farrell, May; Ford, Care; Vunipola, Hartley, Cole, Launchbury, Itoje, Lawes, Robshaw, Simmonds.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
- 7 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 8 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 9 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 10 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
Replacements: George, Hepburn, Williams, Kruis, Underhill, Wigglesworth, Te’o, Nowell.