Rugby Union: Saracens youngsters Max Malin, Jack Nay and Ben Earl to start for England under-20s against Australia
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Sarries players named in starting XV for important World Under-20 Championship Pool A fixture
Saracens trio Max Malins, Jack Nay and Ben Earl will all start for England in their crucial World Under-20 Championship Pool A clash with Australia on Thursday.
After bonus-point wins in their first two matches, England top the table, but still need a win over Australia to gurantee a place in the semi-finals.
Malins starts at 10 for the crunch clash, with Nay and Earl packing down at lock and openside flanker respectively, with club mate Ralph-Adams Hale a replacement prop.
England team in full: Tom Parton (London Irish); Paolo Odogwu (Sale Sharks), Will Butler (Worcester Warriors), Theo Brophy-Clews (London Irish), Gabriel Ibitoye (Harlequins); Max Malins (Saracens), Harry Randall (Gloucester Rugby); Ollie Dawe (Bristol Rugby), Henry Walker (Gloucester Rugby), Marcus Street (Exeter Chiefs); Josh Caulfield (Exeter Chiefs), Jack Nay (Saracens); Dino Lamb (Harlequins), Ben Earl (Saracens); Zach Mercer (Bath Rugby, captain.)
You may also want to watch:
Replacements: Joe Mullis (Gloucester Rugby), Ralph Adams-Hale (Saracens), Ciaran Knight (Gloucester Rugby), Justin Clegg (Worcester Warriors), Max Davies (Newcastle Falcons), Josh Bayliss (Bath Rugby), Alex Mitchell (Northampton Saints), Darren Atkins (Bath Rugby).
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'