Rugby Union: Saracens Women to meet Gloucester-Hartpury in semi-finals of Tyrells Premier 15s
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Sarries bid to reach final by winning two-legged tie
Saracens Women know they will have to get the better of Gloucester-Hartpury if they are to reach the final of the inaugural Tyrells Premier 15s.
The north Londoners finished the regular season top of the table and, as such, will play fourth-placed Gloucester in the play-off semi-finals.
The first leg will take place on April 7 and will be hosted by Gloucester at Hartpury College, with a 4.15pm start.
The second leg will take place a week later at Sarries’ Allianz Park home, with kick-off at 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
The winners of the two-legged tie will meet either Wasps or Harlequins, who meet in the other semi-final tie, in the final.
The inaugural Tyrrells Premier 15s final will be held at Trailfinders Sports Ground in Ealing on April 29 at 3pm and will be shown live on both Sky Sports Action and Sky Sports Mix.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 6 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
As well as the Tyrells Premier 15s final, the day will also see the National Girls’ Under-15 and Under-18 Cup finals, which are scheduled for 11am and 12:45pm respectively.
Tickets for the day are on sale now £10 per adult, while kids under 16 go free. For more information visit EnglandRugby.com/tickets.
*Tyrrells Premier 15s kicked off in September 2017, with 10 teams competing to take home the inaugural title. The competition operated in a league format with home and away fixtures.
Clubs involved in the competition will benefit directly over the next three years from the RFU’s £2.4m investment.
Each club will be required to deliver against agreed minimum standards and provide high-quality coaching, facilities, training environments and community engagement plans.