Rugby Union: Saracens Women thump Gloucester-Hartpury in Tyrells Premier 15s semi-final first leg
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tyrells Premier 15s semi-final first leg: Gloucester-Hartpury 0 Saracens Women 62
Saracens Women are halfway to the Tyrells Premier 15s final after a 62-0 success away to Gloucester-Hartpury in the play-off semi-final first leg.
Saracens scored an incredible four tries in the opening 20 minutes as Marlie Packer was driven over, before 18-year-old Helena Rowland ghosted through to dive beneath the posts.
Prop Samantha Martinez-Gion added a third, before Charlotte Clapp got the fourth after a Zoe Harrison intercept and dart, which saw her stopped just before the line.
Clapp sliced through the line again soon after, with Bryony Cleall this time on hand to get over the line and give Sarries a 33-0 lead at the break.
You may also want to watch:
Hannah Botterman added the sixth with Packer going over for her second on 55 minutes with Garnet Mackinder getting herself on the scoresheet.
Poppy Cleall had Saracens’ ninth on 68 minutes with Mackinder’s second rounding off a fine afternoon’s work for the visitors.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 4 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 5 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 6 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 7 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 8 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 9 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 10 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E