Rugby Union: Saracens Women reach Tyrells Premier 15s final after win over Gloucester-Hartpury
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tyrells Premier 15s semi-final, second leg: Saracens 45 Gloucester Hartpury 26 (Saracens win 107-26 on aggregate)
Saracens Women can look forward to the Tyrells Premier 15s final later this month after beating Gloucester-Hartpury 45-26 in the second leg of their semi-final.
The north Londoners won the first leg 62-0 the week previous and were looking to make certain of their place in the final with another win at Allianz Park.
There may have been some jitters when Gloucester scored the opening try early on, but Bryony Cleall, Helena Rowland and Hannah Botterman all crossed for the hosts in the first half as they led 19-14 at the break.
Sarries continued to rack up the tries after the break with Garnet Mackinder, Marlie Packer, Lotte Clapp and Lauren Cattell all touching down in the second half to seal a comfortable win.
You may also want to watch:
The north Londoners will now meet capital rivals Harlequins in the final at the Trailfinders Sports Ground in Ealing on April 29 at 3pm, with bragging rights and silverware at stake.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 9 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'