Rugby Union: Saracens Women reach Tyrells Premier 15s final after win over Gloucester-Hartpury
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tyrells Premier 15s semi-final, second leg: Saracens 45 Gloucester Hartpury 26 (Saracens win 107-26 on aggregate)
Saracens Women can look forward to the Tyrells Premier 15s final later this month after beating Gloucester-Hartpury 45-26 in the second leg of their semi-final.
The north Londoners won the first leg 62-0 the week previous and were looking to make certain of their place in the final with another win at Allianz Park.
There may have been some jitters when Gloucester scored the opening try early on, but Bryony Cleall, Helena Rowland and Hannah Botterman all crossed for the hosts in the first half as they led 19-14 at the break.
Sarries continued to rack up the tries after the break with Garnet Mackinder, Marlie Packer, Lotte Clapp and Lauren Cattell all touching down in the second half to seal a comfortable win.
You may also want to watch:
The north Londoners will now meet capital rivals Harlequins in the final at the Trailfinders Sports Ground in Ealing on April 29 at 3pm, with bragging rights and silverware at stake.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 4 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 5 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 9 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 10 Home of the Week: Refurbished three storey, five bedroom family home for sale in Finchley