Rugby Union: Saracens Women beat Richmond to strengthen grip on top spot in Tyrells Premier 15s
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Tyrells Premier 15s: Saracens Women 41 Richmond 0
Emma Uren scored twice as Saracens Women maintained their position at the top of the Tyrrells Premier 15s table with a commanding 41-0 win over Richmond.
The hosts were in control of the game right from the start when Bryony Cleall looked to have touched down after good work from the home pack, but Richmond were penalised for collapsing the scrum and a penalty try awarded.
Lotte Clapp went over for the second try when she collected Helena Rowland’s perfectly weighted kick before Rosie Galligan made it 17-0 at the break.
The bonus point was wrapped up early in the second half when Cleall crashed over. Two tries from Uren and another form Garnet Mackinder put the gloss on the Saracens victory.
You may also want to watch:
The win means Saracens remain at the top of the pack, ahead of nearest challengers Harlequins, who are 10 points back in second.
Sarries are next in action at home to Gloucester-Hartpury on February 17.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour