Rugby Union: Saracens Women beat Richmond to strengthen grip on top spot in Tyrells Premier 15s
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Tyrells Premier 15s: Saracens Women 41 Richmond 0
Emma Uren scored twice as Saracens Women maintained their position at the top of the Tyrrells Premier 15s table with a commanding 41-0 win over Richmond.
The hosts were in control of the game right from the start when Bryony Cleall looked to have touched down after good work from the home pack, but Richmond were penalised for collapsing the scrum and a penalty try awarded.
Lotte Clapp went over for the second try when she collected Helena Rowland’s perfectly weighted kick before Rosie Galligan made it 17-0 at the break.
The bonus point was wrapped up early in the second half when Cleall crashed over. Two tries from Uren and another form Garnet Mackinder put the gloss on the Saracens victory.
You may also want to watch:
The win means Saracens remain at the top of the pack, ahead of nearest challengers Harlequins, who are 10 points back in second.
Sarries are next in action at home to Gloucester-Hartpury on February 17.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 4 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 5 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 6 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours