Rugby Union: Saracens record emphatic win over Firwood Waterloo in Tyrells Premier 15s
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tyrellls Premier 15s: Saracens 45 Firwood Waterloo 6
Saracens Women stretched their perfect start in the Tyrrells Premier 15s to ten games as they cruised to a 45-6 victory against Firwood Waterloo Ladies.
Helena Rowland dotted down twice in the first half, with Zoe Harrison also crossing the whitewash.
Bethany Stott got the visitors on the scoreboard but Saracens dotted down four more times in the final 20 minutes.
Georgie Lingham, Rosie Galligan, Poppy Cleall and Hannah Botterman all went over for Rob Cain’s side, who now have 49 points from their opening ten games this term.
The win means Saracens currently sit at the top of the standings, with a four-point advantage over nearest rivals Harlequins.
Sarries continue their league campaign this weekend when they make the trip to the midlands to face Loughborough Lightning.
- 1 Police called to 'youth with knife trying to climb school gates'
- 2 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 3 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 4 Unarmed man shot by police during prison break was ‘lawfully killed’
- 5 Elvis Presley songwriter and former Ham&High columnist dies aged 82
- 6 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 7 Night-time fishing suspended at Vale of Health following 'antisocial behaviour'
- 8 Father's fear autistic son will 'dive through' window of unsafe West Hampstead home
- 9 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 10 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
It will be the final game for Saracens of 2017 with the league due to take a break over Christmas before returning on January 13.