Rugby Union: Saracens record emphatic win over Firwood Waterloo in Tyrells Premier 15s
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tyrellls Premier 15s: Saracens 45 Firwood Waterloo 6
Saracens Women stretched their perfect start in the Tyrrells Premier 15s to ten games as they cruised to a 45-6 victory against Firwood Waterloo Ladies.
Helena Rowland dotted down twice in the first half, with Zoe Harrison also crossing the whitewash.
Bethany Stott got the visitors on the scoreboard but Saracens dotted down four more times in the final 20 minutes.
Georgie Lingham, Rosie Galligan, Poppy Cleall and Hannah Botterman all went over for Rob Cain’s side, who now have 49 points from their opening ten games this term.
You may also want to watch:
The win means Saracens currently sit at the top of the standings, with a four-point advantage over nearest rivals Harlequins.
Sarries continue their league campaign this weekend when they make the trip to the midlands to face Loughborough Lightning.
- 1 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 2 Camden’s recycling rate has fallen – and this rubbish is now urgent
- 3 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 4 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 5 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 6 Highgate primary praises new school street scheme restricting cars
- 7 James, Feeder and Maxïmo Park to play opening night of Kenwood
- 8 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 9 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 10 Vagina Museum reopens with the history of periods
It will be the final game for Saracens of 2017 with the league due to take a break over Christmas before returning on January 13.