Rugby Union: Saracens record emphatic win over Firwood Waterloo in Tyrells Premier 15s
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tyrellls Premier 15s: Saracens 45 Firwood Waterloo 6
Saracens Women stretched their perfect start in the Tyrrells Premier 15s to ten games as they cruised to a 45-6 victory against Firwood Waterloo Ladies.
Helena Rowland dotted down twice in the first half, with Zoe Harrison also crossing the whitewash.
Bethany Stott got the visitors on the scoreboard but Saracens dotted down four more times in the final 20 minutes.
Georgie Lingham, Rosie Galligan, Poppy Cleall and Hannah Botterman all went over for Rob Cain’s side, who now have 49 points from their opening ten games this term.
The win means Saracens currently sit at the top of the standings, with a four-point advantage over nearest rivals Harlequins.
Sarries continue their league campaign this weekend when they make the trip to the midlands to face Loughborough Lightning.
- 1 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 4 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 5 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'
- 6 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 7 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 8 'Superior York stone’ to be laid in Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 9 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 10 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
It will be the final game for Saracens of 2017 with the league due to take a break over Christmas before returning on January 13.