Rugby Union: Saracens quartet named in England XV for World Rugby Under-20 Championship final against New Zealand
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Max Malins, Ralph Adams-Hale, Jack Nay and Ben Earl all set to start in Tbilisi
Saracens quartet Max Malins, Ralph Adams-Hale, Jack Nay and Ben Earl have all been named in the England starting XV for their Under-20 World Championship final against New Zealand.
England are the defending champions, having won it on home turf 12 months ago, and will look to retain their trophy with success in the Georgian capital Tbilisi.
However, when the sides met in the final of the 2015 edition, it was the Baby Blacks who emerged triumphant.
It may well come down to who handles the pressure better on Sunday, with the final shown live on ITV4 at 3pm, but England head coach Ian Vass is confident in his team’s ability to cope with the occasion.
You may also want to watch:
“The great thing is that every player in this squad has played their part and contributed – it has been a real team effort and that is a credit to character of the group,” said Vass.
England: Parton; Atkins, Butler, Umaga, Ibitoye; Malins, Randall; Adams-Hale, Mullis, Knight; Caulfield, Nay; Lamb, Earl, Mercer.
- 1 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 2 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
Replacements: Walker, Dawe, Seville, Clegg, Bayliss, Mitchell, Grayson Odogwu.