Rugby Union: Saracens quartet named in England XV for World Rugby Under-20 Championship final against New Zealand
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Max Malins, Ralph Adams-Hale, Jack Nay and Ben Earl all set to start in Tbilisi
Saracens quartet Max Malins, Ralph Adams-Hale, Jack Nay and Ben Earl have all been named in the England starting XV for their Under-20 World Championship final against New Zealand.
England are the defending champions, having won it on home turf 12 months ago, and will look to retain their trophy with success in the Georgian capital Tbilisi.
However, when the sides met in the final of the 2015 edition, it was the Baby Blacks who emerged triumphant.
It may well come down to who handles the pressure better on Sunday, with the final shown live on ITV4 at 3pm, but England head coach Ian Vass is confident in his team’s ability to cope with the occasion.
“The great thing is that every player in this squad has played their part and contributed – it has been a real team effort and that is a credit to character of the group,” said Vass.
England: Parton; Atkins, Butler, Umaga, Ibitoye; Malins, Randall; Adams-Hale, Mullis, Knight; Caulfield, Nay; Lamb, Earl, Mercer.
- 1 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 2 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 3 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 4 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 5 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 6 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 7 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 8 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 9 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 10 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
Replacements: Walker, Dawe, Seville, Clegg, Bayliss, Mitchell, Grayson Odogwu.