Rugby Union: Saracens quartet named in England XV for World Rugby Under-20 Championship final against New Zealand
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Max Malins, Ralph Adams-Hale, Jack Nay and Ben Earl all set to start in Tbilisi
Saracens quartet Max Malins, Ralph Adams-Hale, Jack Nay and Ben Earl have all been named in the England starting XV for their Under-20 World Championship final against New Zealand.
England are the defending champions, having won it on home turf 12 months ago, and will look to retain their trophy with success in the Georgian capital Tbilisi.
However, when the sides met in the final of the 2015 edition, it was the Baby Blacks who emerged triumphant.
It may well come down to who handles the pressure better on Sunday, with the final shown live on ITV4 at 3pm, but England head coach Ian Vass is confident in his team’s ability to cope with the occasion.
You may also want to watch:
“The great thing is that every player in this squad has played their part and contributed – it has been a real team effort and that is a credit to character of the group,” said Vass.
England: Parton; Atkins, Butler, Umaga, Ibitoye; Malins, Randall; Adams-Hale, Mullis, Knight; Caulfield, Nay; Lamb, Earl, Mercer.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 5 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
Replacements: Walker, Dawe, Seville, Clegg, Bayliss, Mitchell, Grayson Odogwu.