Rugby Union: Saracens quartet named in England XV for World Rugby Under-20 Championship final against New Zealand
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Max Malins, Ralph Adams-Hale, Jack Nay and Ben Earl all set to start in Tbilisi
Saracens quartet Max Malins, Ralph Adams-Hale, Jack Nay and Ben Earl have all been named in the England starting XV for their Under-20 World Championship final against New Zealand.
England are the defending champions, having won it on home turf 12 months ago, and will look to retain their trophy with success in the Georgian capital Tbilisi.
However, when the sides met in the final of the 2015 edition, it was the Baby Blacks who emerged triumphant.
It may well come down to who handles the pressure better on Sunday, with the final shown live on ITV4 at 3pm, but England head coach Ian Vass is confident in his team’s ability to cope with the occasion.
You may also want to watch:
“The great thing is that every player in this squad has played their part and contributed – it has been a real team effort and that is a credit to character of the group,” said Vass.
England: Parton; Atkins, Butler, Umaga, Ibitoye; Malins, Randall; Adams-Hale, Mullis, Knight; Caulfield, Nay; Lamb, Earl, Mercer.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 8 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke
Replacements: Walker, Dawe, Seville, Clegg, Bayliss, Mitchell, Grayson Odogwu.