Rugby Union: Saracens quartet named in England XV for World Rugby Under-20 Championship final against New Zealand
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Max Malins, Ralph Adams-Hale, Jack Nay and Ben Earl all set to start in Tbilisi
Saracens quartet Max Malins, Ralph Adams-Hale, Jack Nay and Ben Earl have all been named in the England starting XV for their Under-20 World Championship final against New Zealand.
England are the defending champions, having won it on home turf 12 months ago, and will look to retain their trophy with success in the Georgian capital Tbilisi.
However, when the sides met in the final of the 2015 edition, it was the Baby Blacks who emerged triumphant.
It may well come down to who handles the pressure better on Sunday, with the final shown live on ITV4 at 3pm, but England head coach Ian Vass is confident in his team’s ability to cope with the occasion.
You may also want to watch:
“The great thing is that every player in this squad has played their part and contributed – it has been a real team effort and that is a credit to character of the group,” said Vass.
England: Parton; Atkins, Butler, Umaga, Ibitoye; Malins, Randall; Adams-Hale, Mullis, Knight; Caulfield, Nay; Lamb, Earl, Mercer.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
Replacements: Walker, Dawe, Seville, Clegg, Bayliss, Mitchell, Grayson Odogwu.