Rugby Union: Saracens players Owen Farrell, Mako Vunipola and Maro Itoje in England XV for Six Nations clash at Scotland
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Three more Sarries players on the bench for Saturday’s game in Edinburgh
Saracens trio Owen Farrell, Mako Vunipola and Maro Itoje have retained their berths in the England starting XV for the Six Nations clash at Scotland on Saturday.
The trio have started both of England’s opening two Six Nations matches, which have resulted in wins over Italy and Wales.
There are three more Sarries on the bench, with Jamie George, George Kruis and Richard Wigglesworth among the replacements.
Saracens wing Sean Maitland has been picked to start for Scotland in the match, while club colleague Liam Williams starts for Wales against Ireland, also on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
England XV to face Scotland: Brown; Watson, Joseph, Farrell, May; Ford, Care; Vunipola, Hartley, Cole; Launchbury, Itoje; Lawes, Robshaw, Hughes.
Replacements: George, Marler, Williams, Kruis, Underhill, Wigglesworth, Te’o, Nowell.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 8 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
- 10 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
• Saracens Women pair Lauren Cattell and Poppy Cleall will start for England in their Six Nations clash against Scotland, with club colleague Marlie Packer among the replacements.
Emma Uren will captain the England women’s under-20s against France, with Helena Rowland, Ellena Perry and Rosie Galligan also starting, with Hannah Botterman, Ella Wyrwas and Zoe Harrison on the bench.