Rugby Union: Saracens players Owen Farrell, Mako Vunipola and Maro Itoje in England XV for Six Nations clash at Scotland
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Three more Sarries players on the bench for Saturday’s game in Edinburgh
Saracens trio Owen Farrell, Mako Vunipola and Maro Itoje have retained their berths in the England starting XV for the Six Nations clash at Scotland on Saturday.
The trio have started both of England’s opening two Six Nations matches, which have resulted in wins over Italy and Wales.
There are three more Sarries on the bench, with Jamie George, George Kruis and Richard Wigglesworth among the replacements.
Saracens wing Sean Maitland has been picked to start for Scotland in the match, while club colleague Liam Williams starts for Wales against Ireland, also on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
England XV to face Scotland: Brown; Watson, Joseph, Farrell, May; Ford, Care; Vunipola, Hartley, Cole; Launchbury, Itoje; Lawes, Robshaw, Hughes.
Replacements: George, Marler, Williams, Kruis, Underhill, Wigglesworth, Te’o, Nowell.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 5 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 6 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 7 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 8 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 9 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 10 Top producer gives hit making masterclass
• Saracens Women pair Lauren Cattell and Poppy Cleall will start for England in their Six Nations clash against Scotland, with club colleague Marlie Packer among the replacements.
Emma Uren will captain the England women’s under-20s against France, with Helena Rowland, Ellena Perry and Rosie Galligan also starting, with Hannah Botterman, Ella Wyrwas and Zoe Harrison on the bench.