Rugby Union: Saracens players Owen Farrell, Mako Vunipola and Maro Itoje in England XV for Six Nations clash at Scotland
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Three more Sarries players on the bench for Saturday’s game in Edinburgh
Saracens trio Owen Farrell, Mako Vunipola and Maro Itoje have retained their berths in the England starting XV for the Six Nations clash at Scotland on Saturday.
The trio have started both of England’s opening two Six Nations matches, which have resulted in wins over Italy and Wales.
There are three more Sarries on the bench, with Jamie George, George Kruis and Richard Wigglesworth among the replacements.
Saracens wing Sean Maitland has been picked to start for Scotland in the match, while club colleague Liam Williams starts for Wales against Ireland, also on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
England XV to face Scotland: Brown; Watson, Joseph, Farrell, May; Ford, Care; Vunipola, Hartley, Cole; Launchbury, Itoje; Lawes, Robshaw, Hughes.
Replacements: George, Marler, Williams, Kruis, Underhill, Wigglesworth, Te’o, Nowell.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 5 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 6 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 7 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 8 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
• Saracens Women pair Lauren Cattell and Poppy Cleall will start for England in their Six Nations clash against Scotland, with club colleague Marlie Packer among the replacements.
Emma Uren will captain the England women’s under-20s against France, with Helena Rowland, Ellena Perry and Rosie Galligan also starting, with Hannah Botterman, Ella Wyrwas and Zoe Harrison on the bench.