Rugby Union: Saracens players Owen Farrell, Mako Vunipola and Maro Itoje in England XV for Six Nations clash at Scotland
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Three more Sarries players on the bench for Saturday’s game in Edinburgh
Saracens trio Owen Farrell, Mako Vunipola and Maro Itoje have retained their berths in the England starting XV for the Six Nations clash at Scotland on Saturday.
The trio have started both of England’s opening two Six Nations matches, which have resulted in wins over Italy and Wales.
There are three more Sarries on the bench, with Jamie George, George Kruis and Richard Wigglesworth among the replacements.
Saracens wing Sean Maitland has been picked to start for Scotland in the match, while club colleague Liam Williams starts for Wales against Ireland, also on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
England XV to face Scotland: Brown; Watson, Joseph, Farrell, May; Ford, Care; Vunipola, Hartley, Cole; Launchbury, Itoje; Lawes, Robshaw, Hughes.
Replacements: George, Marler, Williams, Kruis, Underhill, Wigglesworth, Te’o, Nowell.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 7 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 8 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
- 9 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 10 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
• Saracens Women pair Lauren Cattell and Poppy Cleall will start for England in their Six Nations clash against Scotland, with club colleague Marlie Packer among the replacements.
Emma Uren will captain the England women’s under-20s against France, with Helena Rowland, Ellena Perry and Rosie Galligan also starting, with Hannah Botterman, Ella Wyrwas and Zoe Harrison on the bench.