Rugby Union: Saracens hand new deals to Nick Isiekwe and Max Malins
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Young Sarries duo will now stay with club until summer of 2020
Saracens youngsters Nick Isiekwe and Max Malins have signed new contracts with the Aviva Premiership club.
Both Isiekwe and Malins have penned new deals that will keep them at Allianz Park until the summer of 2020.
Lock Isiekwe has featured in every round of the Premiership so far this season, while Malins, a fly half, came off the bench in the win at home to Wasps earlier this month.
Both appear to have bright futures in the game, with the 19-year-old Isiekwe already having been capped by England.
You may also want to watch:
And Saracens director of rugby Mark McCall was delighted to tie the promising stars down to longer deals.
“In Nick and Max, we have two players who are showing huge promise and have a number of senior appearances under their belts already,” McCall told the club website.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
“We now have a number of players in our squad who have come through our academy system.”