Rugby Union: Saracens hand new deals to Nick Isiekwe and Max Malins
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Young Sarries duo will now stay with club until summer of 2020
Saracens youngsters Nick Isiekwe and Max Malins have signed new contracts with the Aviva Premiership club.
Both Isiekwe and Malins have penned new deals that will keep them at Allianz Park until the summer of 2020.
Lock Isiekwe has featured in every round of the Premiership so far this season, while Malins, a fly half, came off the bench in the win at home to Wasps earlier this month.
Both appear to have bright futures in the game, with the 19-year-old Isiekwe already having been capped by England.
You may also want to watch:
And Saracens director of rugby Mark McCall was delighted to tie the promising stars down to longer deals.
“In Nick and Max, we have two players who are showing huge promise and have a number of senior appearances under their belts already,” McCall told the club website.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
“We now have a number of players in our squad who have come through our academy system.”