Rugby Union: Saracens hand new deals to Nick Isiekwe and Max Malins
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Young Sarries duo will now stay with club until summer of 2020
Saracens youngsters Nick Isiekwe and Max Malins have signed new contracts with the Aviva Premiership club.
Both Isiekwe and Malins have penned new deals that will keep them at Allianz Park until the summer of 2020.
Lock Isiekwe has featured in every round of the Premiership so far this season, while Malins, a fly half, came off the bench in the win at home to Wasps earlier this month.
Both appear to have bright futures in the game, with the 19-year-old Isiekwe already having been capped by England.
You may also want to watch:
And Saracens director of rugby Mark McCall was delighted to tie the promising stars down to longer deals.
“In Nick and Max, we have two players who are showing huge promise and have a number of senior appearances under their belts already,” McCall told the club website.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 3 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 6 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 7 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 8 'State pension must be raised or older people face a dismal future'
- 9 'You're welcome here': Best pals, 12, make care packages for Afghan refugees
- 10 Prince William brings environmental Earthshot Prize ceremony to Ally Pally
“We now have a number of players in our squad who have come through our academy system.”