Rugby Union: Saracens hand new deals to Nick Isiekwe and Max Malins
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Young Sarries duo will now stay with club until summer of 2020
Saracens youngsters Nick Isiekwe and Max Malins have signed new contracts with the Aviva Premiership club.
Both Isiekwe and Malins have penned new deals that will keep them at Allianz Park until the summer of 2020.
Lock Isiekwe has featured in every round of the Premiership so far this season, while Malins, a fly half, came off the bench in the win at home to Wasps earlier this month.
Both appear to have bright futures in the game, with the 19-year-old Isiekwe already having been capped by England.
You may also want to watch:
And Saracens director of rugby Mark McCall was delighted to tie the promising stars down to longer deals.
“In Nick and Max, we have two players who are showing huge promise and have a number of senior appearances under their belts already,” McCall told the club website.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 4 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 5 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 9 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
“We now have a number of players in our squad who have come through our academy system.”