Rugby Union: Saracens hand new deals to Nick Isiekwe and Max Malins
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Young Sarries duo will now stay with club until summer of 2020
Saracens youngsters Nick Isiekwe and Max Malins have signed new contracts with the Aviva Premiership club.
Both Isiekwe and Malins have penned new deals that will keep them at Allianz Park until the summer of 2020.
Lock Isiekwe has featured in every round of the Premiership so far this season, while Malins, a fly half, came off the bench in the win at home to Wasps earlier this month.
Both appear to have bright futures in the game, with the 19-year-old Isiekwe already having been capped by England.
And Saracens director of rugby Mark McCall was delighted to tie the promising stars down to longer deals.
“In Nick and Max, we have two players who are showing huge promise and have a number of senior appearances under their belts already,” McCall told the club website.
- 1 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 2 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 3 Positives for Arsenal despite missing top four
- 4 Parliament Hill flower shop comes to pupils' rescue
- 5 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 6 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 7 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 8 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 9 Harry Hill's Tony Blair rock opera premieres at Park Theatre
- 10 Nazanin was 'forced' to sign false confession by Iran
“We now have a number of players in our squad who have come through our academy system.”