Rugby Union: Saracens extend contract of Juan Figallo
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Argentine prop has spent past four seasons with Sarries after joining from Montpellier
Saracens prop Juan Figallo has extended his contract with the Aviva Premiership club until the summer of 2021.
The 30-year-old joined Mark McCall’s men from French Top14 side Montpellier four seasons ago and has gone on to make 88 appearances for the Allianz Park side.
The Argentina international scored a try for Sarries on the final day of the regular season, and will hope to cross the whitewash again in Saturday’s Premiership play-off semi-final at home to Wasps.
On extending his contract, Figallo told the club website: “I’m really happy to stay. I’ve played four seasons here and I’ve really enjoyed myself.
You may also want to watch:
“My family came here as two; I got married just before I came here and now we have two kids and we’re living the Sarries life. We really love it.”
Director of rugby McCall told the club website: “We’re very pleased Juan has committed his future to Saracens.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 4 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
“He has contributed enormously on and off the pitch in his four years at the club.
“He’s a great player, a brilliant character and we’re delighted to have him and his family stay at Saracens.”