Rugby Union: Saracens extend contract of Juan Figallo
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Argentine prop has spent past four seasons with Sarries after joining from Montpellier
Saracens prop Juan Figallo has extended his contract with the Aviva Premiership club until the summer of 2021.
The 30-year-old joined Mark McCall’s men from French Top14 side Montpellier four seasons ago and has gone on to make 88 appearances for the Allianz Park side.
The Argentina international scored a try for Sarries on the final day of the regular season, and will hope to cross the whitewash again in Saturday’s Premiership play-off semi-final at home to Wasps.
On extending his contract, Figallo told the club website: “I’m really happy to stay. I’ve played four seasons here and I’ve really enjoyed myself.
“My family came here as two; I got married just before I came here and now we have two kids and we’re living the Sarries life. We really love it.”
Director of rugby McCall told the club website: “We’re very pleased Juan has committed his future to Saracens.
- 1 A Level results 2022 live: Camden, Barnet and Haringey schools as they come in
- 2 'Fragile' Highgate Hill raised road to be repaired
- 3 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 4 Five-bedroom house with garden and roof terrace in Kentish Town
- 5 Film reviews: Mr Malcolm's List, Her Way, Official Competition
- 6 'Do not eat' - Lidl recalls product over bacteria fears
- 7 Plumber found guilty of road rage murder of Deliveroo driver
- 8 Graham Chapman's Highgate haunt gets a refurb
- 9 'Incredibly kind and caring': Tribute to wife who died with brain tumour
- 10 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
“He has contributed enormously on and off the pitch in his four years at the club.
“He’s a great player, a brilliant character and we’re delighted to have him and his family stay at Saracens.”