Rugby Union: Saracens back Liam Williams in Wales squad for Six Nations
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Sarries players Sean Maitland and Duncan Taylor also named in Scotland squad
Saracens back Liam Williams has been named in the Wales squad for the upcoming Six Nations.
The 26-year-old has recently returned to action after sustaining a groin injury while on international duty in the Autumn Internationals.
Now recovered, the British & Irish Lions tourist has been selected in Warren Gatland’s 39-man squad for the tournament.
Williams’ club colleagues Sean Maitland and Duncan Taylor, meanwhile, have been named in the Scotland squad for the Six Nations.
You may also want to watch:
The Sarries duo form part of a 40-man squad named by Gregor Townsend, who will be taking part in his first tournament as Scotland head coach.
Wales are due to host Scotland in the first game of this year’s Six Nations at 2.15pm on February 3, when there could be plenty of Saracens players on show.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 9 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
There could be more of Sarries players called up for international duty later in the week, with England head coach Eddie Jones set to name a 33-man squad on Thursday.