Rugby Union: Marlie Packer runs in six tries as Saracens smash Worcester Valkyries
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tyrells Premier 15s: Worcester Valkyries 0 Saracens 72
Marlie Packer scored six tries to mark her Saracens debut in spectacular fashion and saw the north London club win 72-0 over Worcester Valkyries in the Tyrells Premier 15s.
Poppy Cleall, Bryony Cleall, Lotte Clapp, Georgie Gulliver, Seraphine Okemba and Sonia Green were also among the try scorers in the comprehensive victory for Saracens.
England international Packer, who moved from Bristol Rugby this season, secured her hat-trick inside the first 40 minutes with Saracens going into half time leading 34-0, before scoring a ‘second hat-trick’ in the second half.
Elsewhere in the league, Gloucester-Hartpury consolidated their position at the top of the table with a 29-0 victory over Richmond, while Harlequins maintained their unbeaten start with a 40-19 win at Loughborough Lightning.
You may also want to watch:
Bristol came from eight points down to beat Firwood Waterloo 20-16, as Wasps recorded their first win of the season with a 32-28 win at Darlington Mowden Park Sharks.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council