Rugby Union: Marlie Packer runs in six tries as Saracens smash Worcester Valkyries
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tyrells Premier 15s: Worcester Valkyries 0 Saracens 72
Marlie Packer scored six tries to mark her Saracens debut in spectacular fashion and saw the north London club win 72-0 over Worcester Valkyries in the Tyrells Premier 15s.
Poppy Cleall, Bryony Cleall, Lotte Clapp, Georgie Gulliver, Seraphine Okemba and Sonia Green were also among the try scorers in the comprehensive victory for Saracens.
England international Packer, who moved from Bristol Rugby this season, secured her hat-trick inside the first 40 minutes with Saracens going into half time leading 34-0, before scoring a ‘second hat-trick’ in the second half.
Elsewhere in the league, Gloucester-Hartpury consolidated their position at the top of the table with a 29-0 victory over Richmond, while Harlequins maintained their unbeaten start with a 40-19 win at Loughborough Lightning.
You may also want to watch:
Bristol came from eight points down to beat Firwood Waterloo 20-16, as Wasps recorded their first win of the season with a 32-28 win at Darlington Mowden Park Sharks.
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 4 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 5 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again