Rugby Union: Marlie Packer runs in six tries as Saracens smash Worcester Valkyries
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tyrells Premier 15s: Worcester Valkyries 0 Saracens 72
Marlie Packer scored six tries to mark her Saracens debut in spectacular fashion and saw the north London club win 72-0 over Worcester Valkyries in the Tyrells Premier 15s.
Poppy Cleall, Bryony Cleall, Lotte Clapp, Georgie Gulliver, Seraphine Okemba and Sonia Green were also among the try scorers in the comprehensive victory for Saracens.
England international Packer, who moved from Bristol Rugby this season, secured her hat-trick inside the first 40 minutes with Saracens going into half time leading 34-0, before scoring a ‘second hat-trick’ in the second half.
Elsewhere in the league, Gloucester-Hartpury consolidated their position at the top of the table with a 29-0 victory over Richmond, while Harlequins maintained their unbeaten start with a 40-19 win at Loughborough Lightning.
You may also want to watch:
Bristol came from eight points down to beat Firwood Waterloo 20-16, as Wasps recorded their first win of the season with a 32-28 win at Darlington Mowden Park Sharks.
- 1 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 4 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 6 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 7 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 10 Five things we learned from Arsenal's Europa League exit