Rugby Union: Family affair for Saracens in big Tyrells Premier 15s win over Worcester Valkyries
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tyrells Premier 15s: Saracens 105 Worcester Valkyries 0
Twins Bryony and Poppy Cleall recorded five tries between them during Saracens’ impressive 105-0 bonus-point win over Worcester Valkyries in the Tyrells Premier 15s.
The Cleall siblings were two of eight different try scorers at Allianz Park on Saturday as league leaders Sarries crossed the whitewash 17 times for their biggest win of the season.
Wing Emma Uren top-scored with four efforts, closely followed by a hat-trick from player of the match Bryony, while Poppy, Marlie Packer, Cara Wardle and Helena Rowland bagged a brace – the latter also kicking ten successful conversions – with Sonia Green and captain Lotte Clapp also on the scoresheet.
The hosts were 53-0 up at the break against a young Worcester side, and they continued to apply the pressure with Uren the one to get the final score in the final minute.
You may also want to watch:
Sarries are next in action on January 20 when they make the trip to Wasps.
- 1 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 2 Government punishes Haringey Council over missed housing target
- 3 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
- 4 'Two people who love each other': 70 years together for Hermi and Shirley
- 5 'Dumped and forgotten': Homeless families on life in England's Lane hostel
- 6 Talking Bob Dylan, life, culture, politics and Shakespeare
- 7 I completely trust Aubameyang says Arsenal boss Arteta
- 8 UCS Hampstead pupils launch podcast to help GCSE history revision
- 9 West Hampstead flat owners face £100k bills for flammable cladding
- 10 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm