Rugby Union: Family affair for Saracens in big Tyrells Premier 15s win over Worcester Valkyries
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tyrells Premier 15s: Saracens 105 Worcester Valkyries 0
Twins Bryony and Poppy Cleall recorded five tries between them during Saracens’ impressive 105-0 bonus-point win over Worcester Valkyries in the Tyrells Premier 15s.
The Cleall siblings were two of eight different try scorers at Allianz Park on Saturday as league leaders Sarries crossed the whitewash 17 times for their biggest win of the season.
Wing Emma Uren top-scored with four efforts, closely followed by a hat-trick from player of the match Bryony, while Poppy, Marlie Packer, Cara Wardle and Helena Rowland bagged a brace – the latter also kicking ten successful conversions – with Sonia Green and captain Lotte Clapp also on the scoresheet.
The hosts were 53-0 up at the break against a young Worcester side, and they continued to apply the pressure with Uren the one to get the final score in the final minute.
You may also want to watch:
Sarries are next in action on January 20 when they make the trip to Wasps.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres