Rugby Union: Family affair for Saracens in big Tyrells Premier 15s win over Worcester Valkyries
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tyrells Premier 15s: Saracens 105 Worcester Valkyries 0
Twins Bryony and Poppy Cleall recorded five tries between them during Saracens’ impressive 105-0 bonus-point win over Worcester Valkyries in the Tyrells Premier 15s.
The Cleall siblings were two of eight different try scorers at Allianz Park on Saturday as league leaders Sarries crossed the whitewash 17 times for their biggest win of the season.
Wing Emma Uren top-scored with four efforts, closely followed by a hat-trick from player of the match Bryony, while Poppy, Marlie Packer, Cara Wardle and Helena Rowland bagged a brace – the latter also kicking ten successful conversions – with Sonia Green and captain Lotte Clapp also on the scoresheet.
The hosts were 53-0 up at the break against a young Worcester side, and they continued to apply the pressure with Uren the one to get the final score in the final minute.
You may also want to watch:
Sarries are next in action on January 20 when they make the trip to Wasps.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 3 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 6 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 7 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 8 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 9 Belsize cameraman remembers Jim Henson and The Muppet Show
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure