Rugby Union: Family affair for Saracens in big Tyrells Premier 15s win over Worcester Valkyries
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tyrells Premier 15s: Saracens 105 Worcester Valkyries 0
Twins Bryony and Poppy Cleall recorded five tries between them during Saracens’ impressive 105-0 bonus-point win over Worcester Valkyries in the Tyrells Premier 15s.
The Cleall siblings were two of eight different try scorers at Allianz Park on Saturday as league leaders Sarries crossed the whitewash 17 times for their biggest win of the season.
Wing Emma Uren top-scored with four efforts, closely followed by a hat-trick from player of the match Bryony, while Poppy, Marlie Packer, Cara Wardle and Helena Rowland bagged a brace – the latter also kicking ten successful conversions – with Sonia Green and captain Lotte Clapp also on the scoresheet.
The hosts were 53-0 up at the break against a young Worcester side, and they continued to apply the pressure with Uren the one to get the final score in the final minute.
You may also want to watch:
Sarries are next in action on January 20 when they make the trip to Wasps.
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 6 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 7 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 8 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 9 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 10 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute