Rugby Union: Alex Lozowski signs contract extension with Saracens
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Sarries fly half commits future to north Londoners after being linked with move away
Alex Lozowski has put to bed speculation surrounding his future by signing a contract extension with defending two-time European Champions Cup champions Saracens.
The England international had been linked with a move away from Allianz Park, with Aviva Premiership rivals Exeter Chiefs among those said to be interested in the fly half.
However, Lozowski has silenced those rumours and will now remain with the north Londoners until 2020.
“It’s great to be part of this team and I’m delighted to have re-signed,” the 24-year-old told the club website.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve really benefitted from being in the environment and from being around good players and good coaches. I wake up in the morning and look forward to coming to training.
“I think being surrounded by the calibre of guys that we’ve got here is only going to bring your game up. I’m really grateful to be part of this team.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 9 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 10 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
“There is a lot of laughter around the place every day, we try and have a good time. Then when it gets time to get down to serious business we all tune in and get on with the work. That’s a nice balance to have.”