Rugby Union: Alex Lozowski signs contract extension with Saracens
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Sarries fly half commits future to north Londoners after being linked with move away
Alex Lozowski has put to bed speculation surrounding his future by signing a contract extension with defending two-time European Champions Cup champions Saracens.
The England international had been linked with a move away from Allianz Park, with Aviva Premiership rivals Exeter Chiefs among those said to be interested in the fly half.
However, Lozowski has silenced those rumours and will now remain with the north Londoners until 2020.
“It’s great to be part of this team and I’m delighted to have re-signed,” the 24-year-old told the club website.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve really benefitted from being in the environment and from being around good players and good coaches. I wake up in the morning and look forward to coming to training.
“I think being surrounded by the calibre of guys that we’ve got here is only going to bring your game up. I’m really grateful to be part of this team.
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 3 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 4 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 5 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 6 New Indian restaurant Ritu to replace Yasmeen Kitchen in St John's Wood
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 10 Camden shouldn't ignore residents, but we need low-traffic neighbourhoods
“There is a lot of laughter around the place every day, we try and have a good time. Then when it gets time to get down to serious business we all tune in and get on with the work. That’s a nice balance to have.”