Rugby League: London Skolars to visit Whitehaven in Ladbrokes Challenge Cup
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
The draw for the third round of this year’s Ladbrokes Challenge Cup has been made
London Skolars will visit Whitehaven in the third round of the Ladbrokes Challenge Cup after the draw was made on Tuesday evening.
The third round of the competition saw clubs from Betfred League One enter, including Skolars.
London will make the trip to Whitehaven over the weekend of February 24 for one of four all- Betfred League One ties in the third round of the Ladbrokes Challenge Cup.
It looks set to be a lengthy journey north for Skolars, who face a round trip of over 650 miles for the clash in Cumbria.
You may also want to watch:
London will hope it is time well spent travelling to Whitehaven as they bid to make the fourth round, when teams from the Betfred Championship will enter.
Last year saw Hull win the competition for a second year in a row, beating Wigan Warriors in the final at Wembley last August.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
Skolars, meanwhile, begin their Betfred League One campaign on Sunday when they make the trip to North Wales Crusaders.