Rugby League: London Skolars to visit Whitehaven in Ladbrokes Challenge Cup
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
The draw for the third round of this year’s Ladbrokes Challenge Cup has been made
London Skolars will visit Whitehaven in the third round of the Ladbrokes Challenge Cup after the draw was made on Tuesday evening.
The third round of the competition saw clubs from Betfred League One enter, including Skolars.
London will make the trip to Whitehaven over the weekend of February 24 for one of four all- Betfred League One ties in the third round of the Ladbrokes Challenge Cup.
It looks set to be a lengthy journey north for Skolars, who face a round trip of over 650 miles for the clash in Cumbria.
You may also want to watch:
London will hope it is time well spent travelling to Whitehaven as they bid to make the fourth round, when teams from the Betfred Championship will enter.
Last year saw Hull win the competition for a second year in a row, beating Wigan Warriors in the final at Wembley last August.
- 1 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 4 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 5 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 8 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 9 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 10 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
Skolars, meanwhile, begin their Betfred League One campaign on Sunday when they make the trip to North Wales Crusaders.