Rugby League: London Skolars to visit Whitehaven in Ladbrokes Challenge Cup
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
The draw for the third round of this year’s Ladbrokes Challenge Cup has been made
London Skolars will visit Whitehaven in the third round of the Ladbrokes Challenge Cup after the draw was made on Tuesday evening.
The third round of the competition saw clubs from Betfred League One enter, including Skolars.
London will make the trip to Whitehaven over the weekend of February 24 for one of four all- Betfred League One ties in the third round of the Ladbrokes Challenge Cup.
It looks set to be a lengthy journey north for Skolars, who face a round trip of over 650 miles for the clash in Cumbria.
You may also want to watch:
London will hope it is time well spent travelling to Whitehaven as they bid to make the fourth round, when teams from the Betfred Championship will enter.
Last year saw Hull win the competition for a second year in a row, beating Wigan Warriors in the final at Wembley last August.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
Skolars, meanwhile, begin their Betfred League One campaign on Sunday when they make the trip to North Wales Crusaders.