Players tee it up at Finchley golf tournament
SEVERAL Middlesex players, including skipper Ed Smith, teed up in the fourth annual Middlesex CCC golf day at Finchley GC, writes Patrick Mooney. The winners were the Caitlin 1 team of Tim Peters, Steve Rylands, Leon Douch and Kevin Osborn, who finished w
SEVERAL Middlesex players, including skipper Ed Smith, teed up in the fourth annual Middlesex CCC golf day at Finchley GC, writes Patrick Mooney.
The winners were the Caitlin 1 team of Tim Peters, Steve Rylands, Leon Douch and Kevin Osborn, who finished with 130 stableford points.
The runners-up were Buss Murton (126), which included Middlesex chief executive Vinny Codrington, John Kings, Stuart Burnop and Anthony Gerrard-White.
Ladbrokes 1 (119) were third on a count back. The top three teams received trophies from the sponsors Ladbrokes.
You may also want to watch:
Colin Caulfield, of the Mantyle team, won nearest the pin competition at the par-3 12th hole, while Marl Glanville (Blank Canvas) won the longest drive. Both received a £50 Ladbrokes betting voucher.
Other Middlesex players to walk the fairways included Nick Compton, who plays off a seven handicap, Ed Joyce (10), Shaun Udal (12), Dan Housego (12), second team coach Richard Scott (8) and ex-coach John Emburey (14).
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 7 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 8 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 9 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 10 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin