North Middlesex youngster Hollman continues to impress on county duty
- Credit: PA
North Middlesex youngster Luke Hollman starred as Middlesex completed a perfect-innings victory over Sussex last week.
Hollman followed his five wickets in the first innings by taking five for 90 on the fourth day to finish with career-best match figures of 10 for 155 as he continues to impress on the county stage.
It has been a good week all around for North Middlesex, who also saw captain Joel Hughes, named in the Middlesex Premier Division’s team of the season.
Hughes took 38 wickets at 8.18 pieces in 10 games after recovering from an ankle injury, which saw him miss the beginning of the season.
The MCCL website said: “Another one of the all time greats in the league who had a season off but returned in the way he only knows best and that is by taking a bucket load of wickets.
You may also want to watch:
"Joel missed a few games at the beginning of the season due to injury and although probably not fully fit on his return, he still managed to collect 38 wickets with five hauls of five wickets or more, and still remains the man who is the most feared and potent seam bowler in the league."
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 4 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 5 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 6 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 7 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 8 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 9 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 10 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement