North London seal victory over Wycombe House
North London Cricket Club sealed a two wicket victory away to Wycombe House in the Middlesex County Cricket Division Two clash.
Captain Alan O’Shea lost the toss and Wycombe opted to bat first where they were bowled out for 180 with Carl Burdett (53) and Dilesh Parera (51) top scoring with Freddie Issitt (4-25) the stand-out bowler for North London.
They then replied with a score of 187-7 with Will Jones top scoring as they sealed the win.
The seconds suffered a narrow 17 run defeat at home to Kenton on the weekend after they won the toss and elected to field first.
Kenton were bowled out for 85 with James Dawkins (4-11) the star with the ball before being bowled out for 68 themselves with Ralph Pedersen (28) the top scorer.
You may also want to watch:
The third team suffered a heavy eight wickets defeat as they scored 161-8 with Michael Goodfellow (43) leading the charge before North Middlesex scored 167-2 in reply.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 4 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 10 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement