North London seal victory over Wycombe House
North London Cricket Club sealed a two wicket victory away to Wycombe House in the Middlesex County Cricket Division Two clash.
Captain Alan O’Shea lost the toss and Wycombe opted to bat first where they were bowled out for 180 with Carl Burdett (53) and Dilesh Parera (51) top scoring with Freddie Issitt (4-25) the stand-out bowler for North London.
They then replied with a score of 187-7 with Will Jones top scoring as they sealed the win.
The seconds suffered a narrow 17 run defeat at home to Kenton on the weekend after they won the toss and elected to field first.
Kenton were bowled out for 85 with James Dawkins (4-11) the star with the ball before being bowled out for 68 themselves with Ralph Pedersen (28) the top scorer.
You may also want to watch:
The third team suffered a heavy eight wickets defeat as they scored 161-8 with Michael Goodfellow (43) leading the charge before North Middlesex scored 167-2 in reply.
- 1 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 2 Builders finish first block in controversial Hornsey Town Hall development
- 3 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 4 Camden's £50k Covid-19 fall in house prices bucks north London trend
- 5 Camden Covid-19 vaccine bus comes to JW3
- 6 Hampstead Heath memorial to the band of brothers who fought fascism
- 7 'Antisemitic abuse was aimed at me because of my kippah' says faith leader
- 8 Covid-19 Delta variant cases rising in north London
- 9 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'
- 10 Highgate residents challenge plans for 'intrusive' 16-metre 5G mast