North London suffer defeat to Indian Gymkhana
North London were humiliated as they suffered a seven wicket defeat to Indian Gymkhana.
Captain Alan O'Shea and his side were bowled out for 55 after winning the toss and electing to bat first.
Only Matt Riley (19) reaching double figures with Adam Bhatti (5-18) and Sayed Akbar (4-26) the stand-outs with the ball for their opponents.
The hosts lost three wickets chasing the paltry total while the seconds sealed a narrow 16 victory over SKLPC.
North London managed a score of 160-9 thanks to Rosh Tennakoon (45) and Ollie Gill (33) before SKLPC were bowled out for 144 with Kamil Pindolia (50) the top scorer and James Battcock (4-23) the stand out with the ball.
You may also want to watch:
The thirds beat Barnes by two wickets at home as their opponents scored 189/10 before North London replied with a total of 195-8 thanks to Sam Tye (72) and Gus Hart (36).
The fourths also managed to bag a win as they beat Kenton by four wickets while lost to Brondesbury by five wickets in their match.
- 1 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 4 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 5 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 6 Four charged following reports of antisemitism in St John's Wood
- 7 Theatre review: Crouch End and Upminster collide in modern love story
- 8 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 9 'My theatre group saved my life on a Zoom call,' says amputee
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath