North London suffer defeat to Indian Gymkhana
North London were humiliated as they suffered a seven wicket defeat to Indian Gymkhana.
Captain Alan O'Shea and his side were bowled out for 55 after winning the toss and electing to bat first.
Only Matt Riley (19) reaching double figures with Adam Bhatti (5-18) and Sayed Akbar (4-26) the stand-outs with the ball for their opponents.
The hosts lost three wickets chasing the paltry total while the seconds sealed a narrow 16 victory over SKLPC.
North London managed a score of 160-9 thanks to Rosh Tennakoon (45) and Ollie Gill (33) before SKLPC were bowled out for 144 with Kamil Pindolia (50) the top scorer and James Battcock (4-23) the stand out with the ball.
You may also want to watch:
The thirds beat Barnes by two wickets at home as their opponents scored 189/10 before North London replied with a total of 195-8 thanks to Sam Tye (72) and Gus Hart (36).
The fourths also managed to bag a win as they beat Kenton by four wickets while lost to Brondesbury by five wickets in their match.
- 1 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 2 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 3 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 4 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 5 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 6 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 7 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 8 My view: Hampstead could change a lot in the coming years, for the better
- 9 Farrell hailed as Saracens storm to 60-0 play-off win at Ealing
- 10 Shakespeare comedy and children's shows at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre