New River Stadium to host World Cup qualifier
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Greece and Norway to face off ahead of London Skolars’ Betfred League One clash with Doncaster
International rugby league will grace the New River Stadium in north London later this month when Greece play Norway in a World Cup qualifier on May 18.
The match, which gets underway at 1.15pm, serves as a curtain-raiser to London Skolars' Betfred League One game against Doncaster at 4.30pm.
Tickets for the day, which will allow supporters to watch both matches, are priced at £12 and can be purchased by visiting Skolars' website and following the link.
Skolars, meanwhile, are also offering free season tickets to residents of the London Borough of Haringey.
You may also want to watch:
North London's only professional rugby league club are hoping to strengthen their links to the community in which they have been based for the last 20 years with the offer.
Anyone interested in applying for the free season ticket offer that is available to Haringey residents should send an email containing their name and address to email@example.com.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 7 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 8 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 9 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 10 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike