New River Stadium to host World Cup qualifier
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Greece and Norway to face off ahead of London Skolars’ Betfred League One clash with Doncaster
International rugby league will grace the New River Stadium in north London later this month when Greece play Norway in a World Cup qualifier on May 18.
The match, which gets underway at 1.15pm, serves as a curtain-raiser to London Skolars' Betfred League One game against Doncaster at 4.30pm.
Tickets for the day, which will allow supporters to watch both matches, are priced at £12 and can be purchased by visiting Skolars' website and following the link.
Skolars, meanwhile, are also offering free season tickets to residents of the London Borough of Haringey.
You may also want to watch:
North London's only professional rugby league club are hoping to strengthen their links to the community in which they have been based for the last 20 years with the offer.
Anyone interested in applying for the free season ticket offer that is available to Haringey residents should send an email containing their name and address to email@example.com.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 9 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 10 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze