New River Stadium to host World Cup qualifier
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Greece and Norway to face off ahead of London Skolars’ Betfred League One clash with Doncaster
International rugby league will grace the New River Stadium in north London later this month when Greece play Norway in a World Cup qualifier on May 18.
The match, which gets underway at 1.15pm, serves as a curtain-raiser to London Skolars' Betfred League One game against Doncaster at 4.30pm.
Tickets for the day, which will allow supporters to watch both matches, are priced at £12 and can be purchased by visiting Skolars' website and following the link.
Skolars, meanwhile, are also offering free season tickets to residents of the London Borough of Haringey.
You may also want to watch:
North London's only professional rugby league club are hoping to strengthen their links to the community in which they have been based for the last 20 years with the offer.
Anyone interested in applying for the free season ticket offer that is available to Haringey residents should send an email containing their name and address to email@example.com.
- 1 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 2 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 3 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 6 Camden’s recycling rate has fallen – and this rubbish is now urgent
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
- 9 Vagina Museum reopens with the history of periods
- 10 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds