New boy Moses leaps to break decade-old jump record
New Highgate Harriers recruit Moses Nicholls broke the club s under-13 boys long jump record with 4.74metres in a Young Athletes League meeting on Sunday. The previous best was Daniel Jacoel s 4.60m in 1997. Highgate also produced a number of A-string wi
New Highgate Harriers recruit Moses Nicholls broke the club's under-13 boys long jump record with 4.74metres in a Young Athletes League meeting on Sunday. The previous best was Daniel Jacoel's 4.60m in 1997.
Highgate also produced a number of A-string winners. Finbarr Ricketts won both the 100m and 400m as did Stanley Harrison and Samara Williams in their respective 1,500m races.
Oskar Piotrowicz, making his first appearance for the club, won the hammer and Justin Barrett the long lump.
Anthony Norris made a winning comeback in the B 100m after a year-long injury.
You may also want to watch:
Other top strong performances came from Mei Corbett, Amy-Jane Cotter, Georgia Doolan, Michael Gallagher, Ashli St Ange, George and William Laing and, three first timers, Whitney Roach, William Amobi and Chris Amobi.
- 1 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 7 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
- 10 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans