New boy Moses leaps to break decade-old jump record
New Highgate Harriers recruit Moses Nicholls broke the club s under-13 boys long jump record with 4.74metres in a Young Athletes League meeting on Sunday. The previous best was Daniel Jacoel s 4.60m in 1997. Highgate also produced a number of A-string wi
New Highgate Harriers recruit Moses Nicholls broke the club's under-13 boys long jump record with 4.74metres in a Young Athletes League meeting on Sunday. The previous best was Daniel Jacoel's 4.60m in 1997.
Highgate also produced a number of A-string winners. Finbarr Ricketts won both the 100m and 400m as did Stanley Harrison and Samara Williams in their respective 1,500m races.
Oskar Piotrowicz, making his first appearance for the club, won the hammer and Justin Barrett the long lump.
Anthony Norris made a winning comeback in the B 100m after a year-long injury.
You may also want to watch:
Other top strong performances came from Mei Corbett, Amy-Jane Cotter, Georgia Doolan, Michael Gallagher, Ashli St Ange, George and William Laing and, three first timers, Whitney Roach, William Amobi and Chris Amobi.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 4 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 5 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 6 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 9 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 10 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change