Motorsport: Brandon enjoys Ginetta experience
- Credit: Archant
Turnpike Lane’s Brandon Abraham made it through to the finals of the Junior Ginetta scholarship event at Blyton Park recently.
The Highgate Wood School pupil went up against 59 other hopefuls looking to earn a fully-funded season in the British Touring Car support series.
And despite never having driven a car before, the young karting ace showed his talent to reach the later stages.
Abraham had a session in a simulator with Bradley Smith of Mectech Motorsports and showed his fitness, determination and ability to adapt at the event when the track layout was changed.
He said: “This was a great experience and opportunity and has made me more determined than ever to achieve my dream of being a world champion.”
You may also want to watch:
Dad Paul added: “I’d like to thank Ashley Gallagher and the Ginetta family for such a wonderful opportunity and we will now begin seeking sponsorship for 2018.”
- 1 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 2 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 3 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 4 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 7 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 8 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 9 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 10 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses