Points shared at Coles Park after exciting contest
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Bostik Premier: Haringey Borough 2 Corinthian-Casuals 2
Haringey Borough had to settle for a point at home to Corinthian-Casuals in the Bostik Premier on Saturday.
Another big crowd attended the game, with 394 spectators turning up, and they got to witness four goals scored in the 2-2 draw.
It was the visitors who started the match the stronger of the teams and they took the lead with 11 on the clock.
Gabriel Odunaike broke through and remained cool to finish past Valery Pajetet and make it 1-0.
You may also want to watch:
Back came Tom Loizou’s men and they levelled just before the half an hour mark via Georgios Aresti.
It sparked a sudden turnaround with Haringey winning a penalty moments later which Joel Nouble finished in the 31st minute.
- 1 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 2 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 3 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 4 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 5 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 6 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 7 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 10 England captain Harry Kane renews his shirt sponsorship with Leyton Orient
Although Borough held on until half time, Casuals responded in the 64th minute when Majed Osman concluded a great team move with the equaliser.
Haringey couldn’t find a winner and remain second in the table with 60 points after 33 fixtures.