Points shared at Coles Park after exciting contest
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Bostik Premier: Haringey Borough 2 Corinthian-Casuals 2
Haringey Borough had to settle for a point at home to Corinthian-Casuals in the Bostik Premier on Saturday.
Another big crowd attended the game, with 394 spectators turning up, and they got to witness four goals scored in the 2-2 draw.
It was the visitors who started the match the stronger of the teams and they took the lead with 11 on the clock.
Gabriel Odunaike broke through and remained cool to finish past Valery Pajetet and make it 1-0.
Back came Tom Loizou’s men and they levelled just before the half an hour mark via Georgios Aresti.
It sparked a sudden turnaround with Haringey winning a penalty moments later which Joel Nouble finished in the 31st minute.
- 1 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 2 Spurs survive 'Lasagna-gate 2' and it's over to Arsenal
- 3 Man in his 30s stabbed to death
- 4 West Hampstead woman's kids' clothes success story
- 5 Motorcyclist injured in Highgate Hill collision
- 6 'Lianne La Havas gets big love from Koko crowd'
- 7 Hampstead pharmacy under investigation over extra charges for prescriptions
- 8 'The law isn't important to us': Car tyres deflated by activists in Camden
- 9 Beloved father choked to death on cauliflower after Highgate Care Home 'neglect'
- 10 Single evokes lockdown 'fairytale' camp on Hampstead Heath
Although Borough held on until half time, Casuals responded in the 64th minute when Majed Osman concluded a great team move with the equaliser.
Haringey couldn’t find a winner and remain second in the table with 60 points after 33 fixtures.