Points shared at Coles Park after exciting contest
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Bostik Premier: Haringey Borough 2 Corinthian-Casuals 2
Haringey Borough had to settle for a point at home to Corinthian-Casuals in the Bostik Premier on Saturday.
Another big crowd attended the game, with 394 spectators turning up, and they got to witness four goals scored in the 2-2 draw.
It was the visitors who started the match the stronger of the teams and they took the lead with 11 on the clock.
Gabriel Odunaike broke through and remained cool to finish past Valery Pajetet and make it 1-0.
You may also want to watch:
Back came Tom Loizou’s men and they levelled just before the half an hour mark via Georgios Aresti.
It sparked a sudden turnaround with Haringey winning a penalty moments later which Joel Nouble finished in the 31st minute.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
Although Borough held on until half time, Casuals responded in the 64th minute when Majed Osman concluded a great team move with the equaliser.
Haringey couldn’t find a winner and remain second in the table with 60 points after 33 fixtures.