Points shared at Coles Park after exciting contest
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Bostik Premier: Haringey Borough 2 Corinthian-Casuals 2
Haringey Borough had to settle for a point at home to Corinthian-Casuals in the Bostik Premier on Saturday.
Another big crowd attended the game, with 394 spectators turning up, and they got to witness four goals scored in the 2-2 draw.
It was the visitors who started the match the stronger of the teams and they took the lead with 11 on the clock.
Gabriel Odunaike broke through and remained cool to finish past Valery Pajetet and make it 1-0.
You may also want to watch:
Back came Tom Loizou’s men and they levelled just before the half an hour mark via Georgios Aresti.
It sparked a sudden turnaround with Haringey winning a penalty moments later which Joel Nouble finished in the 31st minute.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 4 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 5 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 8 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 9 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 10 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
Although Borough held on until half time, Casuals responded in the 64th minute when Majed Osman concluded a great team move with the equaliser.
Haringey couldn’t find a winner and remain second in the table with 60 points after 33 fixtures.