Points shared at Coles Park after exciting contest
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Bostik Premier: Haringey Borough 2 Corinthian-Casuals 2
Haringey Borough had to settle for a point at home to Corinthian-Casuals in the Bostik Premier on Saturday.
Another big crowd attended the game, with 394 spectators turning up, and they got to witness four goals scored in the 2-2 draw.
It was the visitors who started the match the stronger of the teams and they took the lead with 11 on the clock.
Gabriel Odunaike broke through and remained cool to finish past Valery Pajetet and make it 1-0.
You may also want to watch:
Back came Tom Loizou’s men and they levelled just before the half an hour mark via Georgios Aresti.
It sparked a sudden turnaround with Haringey winning a penalty moments later which Joel Nouble finished in the 31st minute.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
Although Borough held on until half time, Casuals responded in the 64th minute when Majed Osman concluded a great team move with the equaliser.
Haringey couldn’t find a winner and remain second in the table with 60 points after 33 fixtures.