London Skolars prepare for Doncaster fixture
- Credit: Phil Hutchinson/UK Sports Pics L
It’s a big weekend for Rugby League insists Welsh International Dalton Grant ahead of London Skolars' "Friday night under the lights" match.
Skolars will welcome Doncaster to the New River Stadium for a 7.30pm kick-off although the gates will be open at 5pm with fan contests, a beer garden, live music street food on offer.
Welsh International, Dalton Grant, said: “I’m looking forward to the game and the challenge ahead. Friday Night Lights is a great evening for the club and the local area.
“With the Challenge Cup Final and the 1895 Cup Final being played at Wembley on Saturday, it is a big weekend of Rugby League.
“The squad are focused and looking forward to the occasion.”
General manager Charlie de Haan added: "Encourages residents to come and enjoy an evening of Rugby League at New River.
“The club are pleased to be able to welcome a limited number of fans and have taken all the necessary precautions to ensure the cub are Fan Ready.
- 1 Camden recycling ‘indiscriminately’ contaminated as lorry issues persist
- 2 Seven north London gastropubs voted best in UK
- 3 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 4 Artist with autism gets purr of approval from Grayson Perry
- 5 'First public sculpture' of Mother of Methodism carved in East Finchley
- 6 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 7 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 8 Ramsey Court: Residents send letter to Gove in attempt to stop development
- 9 Boy, 14, charged following Harringay Sainsbury's stabbing
- 10 Full fibre broadband rollout coming to Crouch End and Barking
“Even if you have not watched Rugby before, I am sure that you will enjoy the entertainment on and off the field."
Tickets can be purchased via the clubs' Eventbrite page. Raffle tickets can be bought on the club's website.