London Open Squash Championships set to get underway
- Credit: Archant
The London Open Squash Championships begin on Thursday, featuring some of the world’s top players.
Cumberland Lawn Tennis Club is hosting the event which features former world number one James Wilstrop, who is the top seed for this year's tournament.
This year's prize money is $24,000, with the final taking place on Sunday.
Organiser Zubair Jahan Khan said: "It's a great honour for the club to be able to bring these top players here.
"There will plenty for people to watch and some big names coming. It has always been a success.
You may also want to watch:
"It's great to have James Wilstrop coming. We have some of the world's top players."
Tickets start at £15 for the early rounds, with the final costing £35 and can be bought from eventbrite.co.uk.
- 1 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 2 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 3 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 4 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 5 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 6 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 7 Early plans under way for Dartmouth Park LTN scheme
- 8 'Real harm to wildlife': Invasive crayfish in Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 9 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 10 Man stabbed on Finchley Road