London Open Squash Championships set to get underway
- Credit: Archant
The London Open Squash Championships begin on Thursday, featuring some of the world’s top players.
Cumberland Lawn Tennis Club is hosting the event which features former world number one James Wilstrop, who is the top seed for this year's tournament.
This year's prize money is $24,000, with the final taking place on Sunday.
Organiser Zubair Jahan Khan said: "It's a great honour for the club to be able to bring these top players here.
"There will plenty for people to watch and some big names coming. It has always been a success.
You may also want to watch:
"It's great to have James Wilstrop coming. We have some of the world's top players."
Tickets start at £15 for the early rounds, with the final costing £35 and can be bought from eventbrite.co.uk.
- 1 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 2 Government punishes Haringey Council over missed housing target
- 3 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
- 4 'Two people who love each other': 70 years together for Hermi and Shirley
- 5 'Dumped and forgotten': Homeless families on life in England's Lane hostel
- 6 Talking Bob Dylan, life, culture, politics and Shakespeare
- 7 I completely trust Aubameyang says Arsenal boss Arteta
- 8 UCS Hampstead pupils launch podcast to help GCSE history revision
- 9 West Hampstead flat owners face £100k bills for flammable cladding
- 10 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm