London Open Squash Championships set to get underway
- Credit: Archant
The London Open Squash Championships begin on Thursday, featuring some of the world’s top players.
Cumberland Lawn Tennis Club is hosting the event which features former world number one James Wilstrop, who is the top seed for this year's tournament.
This year's prize money is $24,000, with the final taking place on Sunday.
Organiser Zubair Jahan Khan said: "It's a great honour for the club to be able to bring these top players here.
"There will plenty for people to watch and some big names coming. It has always been a success.
You may also want to watch:
"It's great to have James Wilstrop coming. We have some of the world's top players."
Tickets start at £15 for the early rounds, with the final costing £35 and can be bought from eventbrite.co.uk.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 5 Arsenal held by Aston Villa on final day of WSL season
- 6 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 7 Belsize cameraman remembers Jim Henson and The Muppet Show
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Graham goal gives Tottenham win at Birmingham in WSL finale
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure