It's Tim to go
RHINOS started life without departed head coach Tim Hutchins with another defeat at the weekend, their fourth from their six league fixtures. Hutchins (pictured) quit his role after last week s 27-25 defeat against West London...
Haringey Rhinos 8
Barnet Elizabethans 17
RHINOS started life without departed head coach Tim Hutchins with another defeat at the weekend, their fourth from their six league fixtures.
You may also want to watch:
Hutchins (pictured) quit his role after last week's 27-25 defeat against West London, but his replacement Rubert Jonker was unable to stop the rot in his first game in charge.
Haringey dominated the first half and opened the scoring with three points thanks to a penalty kick by Ollie Woolaston, but Barnet scored the only try of the half just before the break to take an 8-3 lead.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 3 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 6 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 7 Toilets, the Ponds, Streatery, Nazanin and Palestine
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 10 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
A costly slip by full-back Gareth Jones allowed Elizabethans a simple try after the restart, and a penalty kick put the guests 17-3 ahead.
Cameron Howson charged over to narrow the gap, but the conversion was missed, precluding an uneventful finish which suited Barnet perfectly.
This Saturday, Rhinos are at home again, as Lowestoft and Yarmouth travel down from Norfolk.
Haringey Rhinos: Burrows, Brown, Thompson, Hewitt, Handley, Gains, Jakens, Howson, Huiskamp, Murphy, McDevitt, Aggrey, Forrest-Lines, Wollaston, Jones, Chadwick, Feek, Bernard.