Isthmian Premier: Haringey Borough and Wingate & Finchley bag victories
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough sealed a 3-1 victory over Horsham in their latest Isthmian Premier Division fixture as neighbours Wingate nabbed a 2-1 win away to Leatherhead.
A brace from Alfred Bawling and a goal from Michael O’Donoghue sealed the three points for Tom Loizou’s Haringey at Coles Park Stadium.
Full-back O’Donoghue opened the scoring in the 10th minute of play before Bawling doubled their lead in the 33rd minute.
Bawling netted his second in the 90th minute to make it 3-0 before Horsham did eventually pull one back through Tom Kavanagh.
Neighbours Wingate & Finchley sealed a 90th minute win over the Tanners thanks to Sam Hatton at Fetcham Grove.
Bilal Sayoud opened the scoring for the Blues in the sixth minute of play but his effort was cancelled out by the hosts Bayley Mummery in the 54th minute.
Hatton then made it 2-1 in the final minute to seal the victory for Wingate.
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 4 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 5 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 6 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 7 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 8 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 9 Autistic TV presenter joins Hampstead pupils for 'most wonderful day'
- 10 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests