Isthmian North: Haringey Borough start away to Norwich United
- Credit: Archant
Tom Loizou will be hoping to see his team kick on after an excellent 2016/17 season
Haringey Borough get their Isthmian North campaign underway this weekend with a long trip to Norwich United and boss Tom Loizou will be looking for them to get off to a strong start.
The Coles Park club enjoyed an excellent 2016/17 season, as they finished fifth and made the play-offs.
Boro lost a dramatic semi-final at Maldon & Tiptree, going down 5-4 in a thrilling play-off encounter.
After going so close last time out, Haringey will be hoping to build again and push to finish inside the top five.
You may also want to watch:
Saturday’s trip to Norwich United, who finished eight last season, is a tricky opening test, but Borough will aim to begin well.
Loizou will then renew acquaintances’ with old foes Barking on Monday night when the division new boys visit Coles Park.
- 1 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 5 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 6 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 7 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 10 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
Haringey and the Blues enjoyed plenty of battles in the Essex Senior League previously and should produce another exciting clash next week.