Isthmian North: Haringey Borough start away to Norwich United
- Credit: Archant
Tom Loizou will be hoping to see his team kick on after an excellent 2016/17 season
Haringey Borough get their Isthmian North campaign underway this weekend with a long trip to Norwich United and boss Tom Loizou will be looking for them to get off to a strong start.
The Coles Park club enjoyed an excellent 2016/17 season, as they finished fifth and made the play-offs.
Boro lost a dramatic semi-final at Maldon & Tiptree, going down 5-4 in a thrilling play-off encounter.
After going so close last time out, Haringey will be hoping to build again and push to finish inside the top five.
You may also want to watch:
Saturday’s trip to Norwich United, who finished eight last season, is a tricky opening test, but Borough will aim to begin well.
Loizou will then renew acquaintances’ with old foes Barking on Monday night when the division new boys visit Coles Park.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
Haringey and the Blues enjoyed plenty of battles in the Essex Senior League previously and should produce another exciting clash next week.