Isthmian North: Haringey Borough start away to Norwich United
- Credit: Archant
Tom Loizou will be hoping to see his team kick on after an excellent 2016/17 season
Haringey Borough get their Isthmian North campaign underway this weekend with a long trip to Norwich United and boss Tom Loizou will be looking for them to get off to a strong start.
The Coles Park club enjoyed an excellent 2016/17 season, as they finished fifth and made the play-offs.
Boro lost a dramatic semi-final at Maldon & Tiptree, going down 5-4 in a thrilling play-off encounter.
After going so close last time out, Haringey will be hoping to build again and push to finish inside the top five.
Saturday’s trip to Norwich United, who finished eight last season, is a tricky opening test, but Borough will aim to begin well.
Loizou will then renew acquaintances’ with old foes Barking on Monday night when the division new boys visit Coles Park.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 3 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 4 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 5 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 6 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 7 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 8 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
Haringey and the Blues enjoyed plenty of battles in the Essex Senior League previously and should produce another exciting clash next week.