Haringey Huskies sign defenceman Lee
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced the signing of defenceman Jack Lee from league rivals Slough Jets ahead of the 2018/19 season.
The 22-year-old, who can also play forward, started his career at Invicta juniors before stints with Streatham, Guildford and Lee Valley at junior level.
Since stepping up to senior level he has played for Haringey Racers, Invicta Mustangs, Invicta Dynamos, Streatham IHC, London Raiders and Slough.
General Manager Lee Mercer said: “Jack is a player that will go through walls for his team mates and is not afraid of the physical aspect of the game.
“He really impressed us with his play for the opposition last season and when I heard he might be interested in coming to the Huskies I wasted no time in making it happen.”
You may also want to watch:
Jack added: “Seeing what the Huskies achieved in their first year was very impressive and it was a journey I wanted to get involved with.
“When I spoke with Mercer and he explained the goals for the coming season I had to say yes.”
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 9 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue