Haringey Huskies sign defenceman Lee
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced the signing of defenceman Jack Lee from league rivals Slough Jets ahead of the 2018/19 season.
The 22-year-old, who can also play forward, started his career at Invicta juniors before stints with Streatham, Guildford and Lee Valley at junior level.
Since stepping up to senior level he has played for Haringey Racers, Invicta Mustangs, Invicta Dynamos, Streatham IHC, London Raiders and Slough.
General Manager Lee Mercer said: “Jack is a player that will go through walls for his team mates and is not afraid of the physical aspect of the game.
“He really impressed us with his play for the opposition last season and when I heard he might be interested in coming to the Huskies I wasted no time in making it happen.”
You may also want to watch:
Jack added: “Seeing what the Huskies achieved in their first year was very impressive and it was a journey I wanted to get involved with.
“When I spoke with Mercer and he explained the goals for the coming season I had to say yes.”
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 6 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 7 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 8 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper