Haringey Huskies sign defenceman Lee
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced the signing of defenceman Jack Lee from league rivals Slough Jets ahead of the 2018/19 season.
The 22-year-old, who can also play forward, started his career at Invicta juniors before stints with Streatham, Guildford and Lee Valley at junior level.
Since stepping up to senior level he has played for Haringey Racers, Invicta Mustangs, Invicta Dynamos, Streatham IHC, London Raiders and Slough.
General Manager Lee Mercer said: “Jack is a player that will go through walls for his team mates and is not afraid of the physical aspect of the game.
“He really impressed us with his play for the opposition last season and when I heard he might be interested in coming to the Huskies I wasted no time in making it happen.”
You may also want to watch:
Jack added: “Seeing what the Huskies achieved in their first year was very impressive and it was a journey I wanted to get involved with.
“When I spoke with Mercer and he explained the goals for the coming season I had to say yes.”
- 1 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 2 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 3 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 4 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 5 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 8 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 9 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 10 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley