Haringey Huskies sign trio of new players
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced a triple signing of Mark Robinson, Luke Martin and Brandon Martin ahead of the 2018/19 National League South Two season.
30-year-old defenceman Robinson returns to the ice after having taken a season out from the sport.
He last played the season before for the London Raiders in NIHL South One and has also spent time at Lee Valley Lions, the now defunct Haringey Racers, and also defunct Romford Fury in his career.
Also, joining him on the roster is Luke and Brandon, who are both products of the Slough junior set-up.
Luke has spent time playing for Streatham, Bracknell and Slough during his career, with his most productive season being in 2016/17 where he racked up 19 points in 14 games for the Jets.
Brandon joins from the Slough under-18s after impressing at the Huskies trial sessions in recent weeks.
General Manager Lee Mercer said: “Everyone of the guys listed here fits into the team ethos we’re building and will add strength and depth to our roster.
- 1 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 2 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 3 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 4 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 5 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 6 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 7 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 8 'Gabriels stun Koko – superstardom seems inevitable'
- 9 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 10 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
“All three have been skating all summer and look sharp out on the ice, I’m looking forward to seeing them in action come September.”