Haringey Huskies sign trio of new players
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced a triple signing of Mark Robinson, Luke Martin and Brandon Martin ahead of the 2018/19 National League South Two season.
30-year-old defenceman Robinson returns to the ice after having taken a season out from the sport.
He last played the season before for the London Raiders in NIHL South One and has also spent time at Lee Valley Lions, the now defunct Haringey Racers, and also defunct Romford Fury in his career.
Also, joining him on the roster is Luke and Brandon, who are both products of the Slough junior set-up.
Luke has spent time playing for Streatham, Bracknell and Slough during his career, with his most productive season being in 2016/17 where he racked up 19 points in 14 games for the Jets.
You may also want to watch:
Brandon joins from the Slough under-18s after impressing at the Huskies trial sessions in recent weeks.
General Manager Lee Mercer said: “Everyone of the guys listed here fits into the team ethos we’re building and will add strength and depth to our roster.
- 1 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 2 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 3 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 4 Capita review could see Barnet Council services return in-house
- 5 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 6 Food Bank Aid joins estate agent in fight to keep up with demand
- 7 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 8 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 9 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck
- 10 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
“All three have been skating all summer and look sharp out on the ice, I’m looking forward to seeing them in action come September.”