Haringey Huskies sign trio of new players
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced a triple signing of Mark Robinson, Luke Martin and Brandon Martin ahead of the 2018/19 National League South Two season.
30-year-old defenceman Robinson returns to the ice after having taken a season out from the sport.
He last played the season before for the London Raiders in NIHL South One and has also spent time at Lee Valley Lions, the now defunct Haringey Racers, and also defunct Romford Fury in his career.
Also, joining him on the roster is Luke and Brandon, who are both products of the Slough junior set-up.
Luke has spent time playing for Streatham, Bracknell and Slough during his career, with his most productive season being in 2016/17 where he racked up 19 points in 14 games for the Jets.
You may also want to watch:
Brandon joins from the Slough under-18s after impressing at the Huskies trial sessions in recent weeks.
General Manager Lee Mercer said: “Everyone of the guys listed here fits into the team ethos we’re building and will add strength and depth to our roster.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 8 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m
“All three have been skating all summer and look sharp out on the ice, I’m looking forward to seeing them in action come September.”