Haringey Borough fall to defeat at high-flying Horsham
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Isthmian Premier Division: Horsham 2 Haringey Borough 0
Haringey Borough are now winless in four Isthmian Premier Division fixtures as they crashed to a 2-0 defeat away to high-flying Horsham.
A goal in each half from Lee Harding and Greg Cundle sealed the three points for The Hornets at The Camping World Community Stadium.
The hosts were on their way thanks to Lee Harding's opportunistic strike after he hit home following visiting goalkeeper Jonathan Miles' fumble out in the 14th minute.
Horsham secured the win in the second half when Greg Cundle finished emphatically from Jack Brivio's cut back in the 76th minute.
You may also want to watch:
The Hornets then had a chance to make it 3-0 as they were awarded a penalty on the stroke of injury time, but Rob O'Toole saw his effort well saved by Miles, who dived the right way to push away.
Horsham: Bentley, Mills (Shelley 75), Sparks, Kelly, Merchant, Miles, Brivio, Dawson (Harris 83), Smith (O'Toole 78), Cundle, Harding.
- 1 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 2 Plans for 60ft 5G mast in Crouch End 'not in keeping' with conservation area
- 3 Gospel Oak Football Club: A team with roots firmly in the community
- 4 Tottenham Hotspur host Everton in mouthwatering clash
- 5 Government punishes Haringey Council over missed housing target
- 6 'Two people who love each other': 70 years together for Hermi and Shirley
- 7 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
- 8 'Dumped and forgotten': Homeless families on life in England's Lane hostel
- 9 Highgate's Harington Scheme donates clothes to families and hostels
- 10 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm
Unused subs: Charman and Roberts.
Haringey Borough: Miles, Ismail (Ademiluyi 74), Kisitu, Richards, Djasso-Sambu, Durojaiye, Michael-Percil, Akinola, Solomou, Regis (Alexandrou 63), McDonald (Akindayini 81).
Unused subs: Pajetet and Bessadi.