Haringey Borough fall to defeat at high-flying Horsham
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Isthmian Premier Division: Horsham 2 Haringey Borough 0
Haringey Borough are now winless in four Isthmian Premier Division fixtures as they crashed to a 2-0 defeat away to high-flying Horsham.
A goal in each half from Lee Harding and Greg Cundle sealed the three points for The Hornets at The Camping World Community Stadium.
The hosts were on their way thanks to Lee Harding's opportunistic strike after he hit home following visiting goalkeeper Jonathan Miles' fumble out in the 14th minute.
Horsham secured the win in the second half when Greg Cundle finished emphatically from Jack Brivio's cut back in the 76th minute.
The Hornets then had a chance to make it 3-0 as they were awarded a penalty on the stroke of injury time, but Rob O'Toole saw his effort well saved by Miles, who dived the right way to push away.
Horsham: Bentley, Mills (Shelley 75), Sparks, Kelly, Merchant, Miles, Brivio, Dawson (Harris 83), Smith (O'Toole 78), Cundle, Harding.
- 1 Police called to 'youth with knife trying to climb school gates'
- 2 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 3 Night-time fishing suspended at Vale of Health following 'antisocial behaviour'
- 4 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 5 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 6 The Rolling Stones prove rock ‘n’ roll is alive and kicking at Hyde Park
- 7 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 8 Elvis Presley songwriter and former Ham&High columnist dies aged 82
- 9 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
- 10 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
Unused subs: Charman and Roberts.
Haringey Borough: Miles, Ismail (Ademiluyi 74), Kisitu, Richards, Djasso-Sambu, Durojaiye, Michael-Percil, Akinola, Solomou, Regis (Alexandrou 63), McDonald (Akindayini 81).
Unused subs: Pajetet and Bessadi.