Haringey Borough fall to defeat at high-flying Horsham
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Isthmian Premier Division: Horsham 2 Haringey Borough 0
Haringey Borough are now winless in four Isthmian Premier Division fixtures as they crashed to a 2-0 defeat away to high-flying Horsham.
A goal in each half from Lee Harding and Greg Cundle sealed the three points for The Hornets at The Camping World Community Stadium.
The hosts were on their way thanks to Lee Harding's opportunistic strike after he hit home following visiting goalkeeper Jonathan Miles' fumble out in the 14th minute.
Horsham secured the win in the second half when Greg Cundle finished emphatically from Jack Brivio's cut back in the 76th minute.
You may also want to watch:
The Hornets then had a chance to make it 3-0 as they were awarded a penalty on the stroke of injury time, but Rob O'Toole saw his effort well saved by Miles, who dived the right way to push away.
Horsham: Bentley, Mills (Shelley 75), Sparks, Kelly, Merchant, Miles, Brivio, Dawson (Harris 83), Smith (O'Toole 78), Cundle, Harding.
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 4 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 5 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
Unused subs: Charman and Roberts.
Haringey Borough: Miles, Ismail (Ademiluyi 74), Kisitu, Richards, Djasso-Sambu, Durojaiye, Michael-Percil, Akinola, Solomou, Regis (Alexandrou 63), McDonald (Akindayini 81).
Unused subs: Pajetet and Bessadi.