Highgate Albion progress in FA National Sunday Cup
- Credit: Archant
Highgate Albion moved into the last 32 of the FA National Sunday Cup with victory over Palmers FC.
They fell behind against the Essex treble winners to a well taken header from a free-kick on 10 minutes.
But Highgate hit back in style with four goals over the next half an hour.
Man of the match Bradley Osborne levelled with an excellent free-kick, before Pete Riley's diving header capped off a flowing move.
Osborne and Excellence Muhemba added further goals after more good passing moves to make it 4-1, but Palmers hit back early in the second half.
You may also want to watch:
Michael Coffey made it 5-2 on 62 minutes, though, to secure victory and earn Albion a home tie on December 8.
Manager Adam Shahein said: "This is a great day for the club as we continue to grow and raise our profile on the Sunday football scene, with everybody's hard work at the club finally beginning to show."
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London