Highgate Albion progress in FA National Sunday Cup
- Credit: Archant
Highgate Albion moved into the last 32 of the FA National Sunday Cup with victory over Palmers FC.
They fell behind against the Essex treble winners to a well taken header from a free-kick on 10 minutes.
But Highgate hit back in style with four goals over the next half an hour.
Man of the match Bradley Osborne levelled with an excellent free-kick, before Pete Riley's diving header capped off a flowing move.
Osborne and Excellence Muhemba added further goals after more good passing moves to make it 4-1, but Palmers hit back early in the second half.
You may also want to watch:
Michael Coffey made it 5-2 on 62 minutes, though, to secure victory and earn Albion a home tie on December 8.
Manager Adam Shahein said: "This is a great day for the club as we continue to grow and raise our profile on the Sunday football scene, with everybody's hard work at the club finally beginning to show."
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour